• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cigarette smokers: what’s your brand of choice?

No0b

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/8/23
USA
I’m not sure what brands are outside of the US, but, where I am: Marlboro & Newport are the most popular.

I’m not much of a cigarette fan, however, if I smoked all the time, I’d have to probably go with Newport menthol, or Salem black label!

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
I’m not sure what brands are outside of the US, but, where I am: Marlboro & Newport are the most popular.

I’m not much of a cigarette fan, however, if I smoked all the time, I’d have to probably go with Newport menthol, or Salem black label!
Gauloises Yellow, used to be French but it's now German and produced in Poland.

I also smoke IQOS, which seems more than real ciggies.

Slam89

Certified
16/7/20
Way Up North
I've been wanting to try their cigars, do you have any experience with them?
I bought a box of RyJ Panatelas last time I was in Mexico, and really enjoyed them. Should have waited to buy just before they left, as they dried out a bit by the time I got home.

Maxcacciatori

I'm something of a collector myself
23/4/23
Europe
Marlboro. And in Europe, I like the Italian Marlboros. Don't know why, but they taste better than French or German counterparts...
Want a good cigar to try then go get a Montecristo #2.

Du Maurier - King size smooth and not sure if the Du Maurier brand is sold outside of Canada
And I support the Montecristo #2 and Romeo y Julieta, depending on the mood ;)

0day

0xbadf00d
1/8/23
Netherlands
I switched from Marlboro Flavor Mix to Marlboro Gold to Davidoff Gold.
I am desperately trying to stop, but unfortunately I can't. :LOL: