• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chronomat B01 - Six Nations (Limited Edition)

Snooky

Came for the reps, stayed for the banter!
23/11/23
UK
Hey all,

The Six Nations rugby tournament starts again tomorrow here in Europe, and it got me thinking whether anyone has seen a rep of the Chronomat B01 limited edition that was released last year? Tried a search here on RWI but nothing has come up, so I’m guessing due to its limited run (150 pieces last year and I think 150 this year) it’s not been repped as it’s not that common.

Loving the case back for Ireland ☘️

Reactions: Jammydodger79

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17

Not the best factory for Breitling reps but better than nothing - they got more of that line.

Comes with the typical 7750 flaws of a sunken date disk and thick case as it is a decorated instead of integrated chrono Movement.

Snooky

23/11/23
UK

Not the best factory for Breitling reps but better than nothing - they got more of that line.

Comes with the typical 7750 flaws of a sunken date disk and thick case as it is a decorated instead of integrated chrono Movement.
Ah that’s awesome, thank you @BIONONE I’ll check Trusty out. And thanks for flagging up some of the flaws. It’ll be just to wear during the games though I should have planned ahead due to CNY. For next year hopefully I’ll have this (y)

BIONONE

28/4/17
Ah that’s awesome, thank you @BIONONE I’ll check Trusty out. And thanks for flagging up some of the flaws. It’ll be just to wear during the games though I should have planned ahead due to CNY. For next year hopefully I’ll have this (y)
You‘re very welcome! Glad to be abled to provide something vaulable now and then just like the forum itself does on a daily basis ;)

As for the flaws - i mentioned your love for the caseback print which seems to be absent on the rep… could be a fun little project to have it printed with a UV-printer. Should work with a simple .svg or vector file - even a .png should be sufficient if you got a copyshop that specializes in printing of small objects like promo items etc.

This route would be much cheaper than a decent pad print as you can effectively produce MOQ starting at a single piece.

Costs for tooling and labour with pad printing are at least in the hundreds if done properly.

• Love
Reactions: Snooky

Snooky

23/11/23
UK
Well now my interest has really perked up since you’ve mentioned a project :sneaky: . My brief time here has already made me realise that a lot of the rep game is about having fun and playing around with horology, not simply trying to get the 1:1 clone that doesn’t exist. So I like this idea a lot! Thank you!

Reactions: BIONONE

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
I completely missed this thread and I've inadvertently posted a duplicate.

I wonder if any of the factories will take on the task of repping this release?
I've taken the liberty of posting the best version🇮🇪 below 🤨
The Irish version would no doubt go down well with the goys in D4.
It's one I'd happily buy too but, not at €9k!

Reactions: Valaj and Snooky

BIONONE

28/4/17

If you check my post above i‘ve linked trusty‘s website with the ireland version of the chronomat.

I wouldn’t hold my breath to wait for an updated version as this type of limited edition won‘t sell as good as a classic Navitimer for example.

BIONONE

28/4/17

Snooky

23/11/23
UK

Great minds sir. I’ve not bit the bullet and purchased one just yet but it’s defo on the cards. I just have a few more that are higher up in the pecking order.

If you get one though please post some pics to help sway my decision. I’m sure I’ll then cave… :sneaky:

Reactions: Jammydodger79