• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chopard MM GT XL - QC Pics & Vid from Lay

5up3rman

Renowned Member
4/12/10
Hey BMW

I mate of mine has a super avenger and i have Chopard.
I think the chopard dial face is bigger, but the SA is more chunkier in appearance and weight.
I have smallish wrists but in my opinion looks good and other have said it does look good too.
I think even with the Chopard having a large dial face it's understated as there isn't any bling or anything else to add

ImWatchingYOU

24/8/10
Are yours with the 7750 movements? I am looking forward to buy the same watch for myself, and thinking which version to get (which is the best?) from which dealer did yours come? Stunning watch!

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Are yours with the 7750 movements? I am looking forward to buy the same watch for myself, and thinking which version to get (which is the best?) from which dealer did yours come? Stunning watch!
I'd try to get one with the valgrange a07.211 movt. gen uses that one as well, also make sure you get the correct caseback with the S/N engraved (XXXX/2007)

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
I'd try to get one with the valgrange a07.211 movt. gen uses that one as well, also make sure you get the correct caseback with the S/N engraved (XXXX/2007)

It doesn't seem that RM/Hont stock that particular movement, do you know where these are still available? Maybe all the latest edition have the 7750 movement.

Thanks.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi shannon
Congrats! Your new watch is awesome!

I would like to ask you a question
I'm looking for this watch many time ago.
I know that Lay have this watch cheaper than others TD like Puretime for example.
Is it the same version? And Lay has it cheaper?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply
Regards
ALE

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
On the official Chopard website the models appear to be slightly different to the ones that are currently on our TD's sites.

Slightly confused as to which is the most accurate and up-to-date rep of the Chopard GT Chrono, so if somebody could please point me in the correct direction I will love you forever and a day! :)

Thank you

kook

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/09
On the official Chopard website the models appear to be slightly different to the ones that are currently on our TD's sites.

Slightly confused as to which is the most accurate and up-to-date rep of the Chopard GT Chrono, so if somebody could please point me in the correct direction I will love you forever and a day! :)

Thank you

My understanding is that this was a limited edition watch and was done around 2007. Thats why it isn't on the website currently

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
Hello my friends !

I really love this watch. I have one of the first realeased.

When I bought it, I realized that it would be just perfect if it comes with a better AR, since I saw the gen at AD and it has a no-glass effect crystal, so I sent mine to Takashi for a AR job.

The result was awesome, but the numbers printed on the crystal were gone during the process. I don't miss them.

Take a look.

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

Wow, looks kinda cool/unique !
I wouldnt miss the numbers either i dont think. Enjoy!