• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL ultimate rep = just delivered = awesome rep!!!

johnmactavish

Known Member
9/5/14
just received this rep this afternoon!!! quick delivery!

thank you tony for great service. will order again soon!!!

wanted the ultimate version for the longer second hand, correct engraving on deployment, correct '1000 miglia' words on crown, vanilla scented rubber strap, and correct dial.

the rotor has no sticker but its fine...the longer secomd hand was important to me.

heres the rep...

Q8Dentist

Horology Curious
24/8/14
looks so good :thumbsup::thumbsup:.. how long did it take to be delivered? was there a tracking number?

thank you

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
This watch is fantastic, congrats I love mine. I had the same issue with the rotor on the one I bought but resolved it by frankening the watch.

johnmactavish

Known Member
9/5/14
How is the AR?
strong blu tint or quite colorless?

when i'm looking straight at it, its like there is no crystal...when theres a reflection, tilted to the sidenit does look like there is a blue tint. its a shiny crystal.

johnmactavish

Known Member
9/5/14
This watch is fantastic, congrats I love mine. I had the same issue with the rotor on the one I bought but resolved it by frankening the watch.

how did you franken it? can you buy a gen rotor or print out sticker decal...i read somewhere that the gen sometimes uses stickers instead of engraving

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
I can buy a gen rotor.

Melonas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/10/15
Whats the measurements of the clock? Thickness? 44mm right?

Cheers