• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chinese Communist Party Company

smccarron

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/11/21
I have so many things to say, so I’ll sum it up.
pick another company. This is not a good one.

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I could say so much in reply but this pic sums it up:-

Without 'information' your post is without substance tbh.

Did they not answer your email?
Did they not deliver your watch?
Are you waiting on a refund?
Did they deliver watch A when you ordered watch B?
Were their prices different to other TDs?

Surely you understand the absurdity of throwing a post on saying 'this is not a good one' without a valid reason?

Full disclosure, I've never ordered from Hont, I just saw your comment and thought it was a little unfair/inflammatory without additional information.

On the flip side, there are 24 other TDs to choose from so best of luck, hope you get the watch you're after.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
CCP company, really?
Who the fuck are you and what have you been smoking? You have no idea, do you?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Let me just say our pal has gone very quiet and so he should; he's a real estate agent so how that makes him an expert on China is beyond me.

I have known Hont more or less personally for some 15 years and I can tell you he is no CCP puppet neither is he in the least a hard-core communist. This twat is speaking utter bullshit out of his arse and has no idea of what he speaks. He obviously only came here to trash Hont without a shred of proof of any wrongdoing and that is not acceptable. In the last three years (as far back as I looked) we have dealt with exactly zero complaints against Hontwatch, what does that tell you?