• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cheap Amzn Movement

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
It's a 2650 made by Liaocheng or Liaoning and they usually have a suffix like SSX, SSZX, etc denoting if they are skeleton, stainless, plated, engraved, sub second and more. They are some of the endless variations and modifications of the Chinese standard movement.

It's not the most common movement out there in the rep world but some of the cheapy Amazon watch brands like Stürling use them in their watches cause they're fairly reliable and cheap as chips. They can also look pretty good but they're not the most accurate or nice feeling when operating ad they're fairly noisy.

VanBae

Horology Curious
30/8/23
Canada
It's a 2650 made by Liaocheng or Liaoning and they usually have a suffix like SSX, SSZX, etc denoting if they are skeleton, stainless, plated, engraved, sub second and more. They are some of the endless variations and modifications of the Chinese standard movement.

It's not the most common movement out there in the rep world but some of the cheapy Amazon watch brands like Stürling use them in their watches cause they're fairly reliable and cheap as chips. They can also look pretty good but they're not the most accurate or nice feeling when operating ad they're fairly noisy.
Thank you so much for such a detailed reply! Looking at prices of NH35 on AliExpress, I think I'll just wait longer and play with those instead. Maybe I'll even do both actually. Thanks again and enjoy you weekend 😊

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Thank you so much for such a detailed reply! Looking at prices of NH35 on AliExpress, I think I'll just wait longer and play with those instead. Maybe I'll even do both actually. Thanks again and enjoy you weekend 😊
I found one of these on AliExpress as well for cheaper

Can't guarantee it's the same one since the info is a bit lacking but there you go.