• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Changing DWO on ARF Dj41

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
KJ2020 mate, if i was to say your knowledge on the subject was impressive, it would be an understatement. Thanks so much for this, you have have helped me out a lot. The search for a noob DW commences!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
KJ2020 mate, if i was to say your knowledge on the subject was impressive, it would be an understatement. Thanks so much for this, you have have helped me out a lot. The search for a noob DW commences!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any of these Noob DJ41 DWs should work. The A3235 movement is really a 2836 wirh a deco plate.

https://www.intime04.co/search?search_query=Noob+datejust&orderby=date_add&orderway=desc

It's possible that these 2836 DWs would be on a lower stairstep tooth ring since these models don't have a daywheel. Might even be a 1:1 swap into an ARF DJ41, or you might have to sand the tooth ring off and use it as a DWO.

Also possible these could be used as a base for a gen DW as your watchsmith said. Although I don't know why that would be better than just using the ARF 2824 DW as a base. Keeping thickness down to a minimum should always be the goal.

charity7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/16
Any updates on this matter? Has anyone tried to do the modification? A moddeer told me that he could do it! I'm still having second thoughts, but most likely I will send it to him and let you guys know the outcome wether is bad or good

Reactions: KJ2020