• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Rusty_Shackleford

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/21
Yes. The $34.50 Clark's with AR cyclops are a decent improvement. I've used a lot of them. I would buy 2 gaskets for them (I like to have 3 on hand). You get one gasket with purchase but it's useful to have a 2.7mm and a 2.85mm for an install in case the date mag looks off using the rep crystal. Ask the vendor to send you a special listing for all parts so you don't pay double shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/p/1764854788

this fits the submariner 116610 also correct? This would be a good upgrade over the Clean Factory stock crystal?

Last edited:
Reactions: PalPalm

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal
Page 168 of this thread - posted 3 pics of genuine Pepsis - barely visible Lips - you are welcome

62bb31153961e82b86f8aada8ec6c2b6.jpg

How’s that for visible? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
@duckbers wife must have tiny pussy lips. Hence his lip psycosis. If he’s not a virgin that is . I’m just sayin.

I don't even care about the lips too much, it's the doodoo stained insert that's my main issue

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
definitely a virgen. Teenager too.

So this is how the conversation devolved huh, you went from literally lying about gens to feel better about your rep to calling people virgins haha

CF fanbase in a nutshell

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
In my defense, I had no idea who this nimrod was. Now I can ignore him.

Is this the 5th time to quoted me just to ignore me and end the conversation now?

You know what screams panty dropper energy? Making up lies about the gen to fool people on an internet forum about how accurate your watch is.

Not the first time Duckber has come in here with nothing positive to add and thread-crapped instead.. For people enthusiastic about reps you sure behave like children.

I'm not sure why you have issue with my thoughts. I said the rep here is alright, even good in some aspects. It is just lacking in others. Constructive criticism is a positive thing IMO. I didn't call it a DHGate rep. If you don't like constructive criticism you can make your CF Pepsi subreddit or something and ban anyone who says anything negative about the watch.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
this fits the submariner 116610 also correct? This would be a good upgrade over the Clean Factory stock crystal?

I haven't seen the CF stock crystal bro but Clark's has no distortion at the edges like many rep crystals can have. The one with AR cyclops has no LEC, for anyone who didn't know. Clark just came out with one that does have LEC, but that one has no AR cyclops. The AR cyclops is a much preferred option IMO. I think eventually there will be one with both options. I never cared about LEC, many rep crystals have substandard ones.

The Clark's 295C crystals will fit 5 and 6 digit Subs, GMTs and YMs.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255059526025?hash=item3b62bb8189:g:uKwAAOSwe7hg5iiM

This is another new listing, havent tried it but probably will. No LEC with full underside AR

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255037271356?epid=1764854788&hash=item3b6167ed3c:g:bvUAAOSwSspgg0gY

HauntedHat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/18
I haven't seen the CF stock crystal bro but Clark's has no distortion at the edges like many rep crystals can have. The one with AR cyclops has no LEC, for anyone who didn't know. Clark just came out with one that does have LEC, but that one has no AR cyclops. The AR cyclops is a much preferred option IMO.

I saw your previous posts recommending this crystal, but you got any pics of them installed in your watches? I'm looking for a replacement but I'd like to see them in context before wasting $50

Reactions: Jayalvin777

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
The Clark is a great crystal, I’m interested in the new addition with AR underneath, as I understand the other one he sells is just an AR cyclops only?

I normally re-glue the cyclops anyway trying to use the most minimal amount of UV glue. Gen Rolex crystal cyclops’s are installed with a calculated amount of UV adhesive and there is a perfect radius of glue left around the cyclops edge where it meets the crystal… this actually contributes or creates the ‘halo’ effect. Rolex do not use a razor to clean off all excess glue.
Next time you have a loupe in your hand have a look at a new gen CAR crystal cyclops you’ll know what i mean

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
KJ2020 how would you compare a Clarks xtal to a VSF one?

VSF has a better black hole effect, a little better AR.

ZXvv1D.jpg

But ithe VSF cyclops after the very first batch of LNs has edge distortion that bothers some more than others. Clark's have no distortion no matter the viewing angle

Zsou23.jpg

ZMedfp.jpg

ZTjY11.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cpd2186 and Duckber

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Anyone notice there’s no accessible pics of any of the BLRO’s on Jtime’s site anymore. Or am I the only one having this problem?