• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
wouldn’t you like to know
What's wrong with you, did we spoil the party?

You are the guy that was talking this nonsense?

I have never read so much drivel in the one post before. Where are your shop drawings for anything Rolex related nevermind a Pepsi bezel?
Sorry but after that conjecture nothing you say will be taken seriously by me.

Exactly. Will not be taken seriously by you. An asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
You have to be naive to think that a factory that came out with a new name to unload their old v2s case stock on the market as new stock will be updating their watches right away. With the current market situation clean has no competition, vrf is working on and off, noob gone and vsf stopping their gmt's, clean has no need to improve their products because they are the best compare to what is currently available in the market.

Only factory to fix flaws during mid production was vsf and that's why they were so high regarded. I hope I'm wrong and clean updates their already good lookong first version.

Reactions: muiramas

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
You have to be naive to think that a factory that came out with a new name to unload their old v2s case stock on the market as new stock will be updating their watches right away. With the current market situation clean has no competition, vrf is working on and off, noob gone and vsf stopping their gmt's, clean has no need to improve their products because they are the best compare to what is currently available in the market.

Only factory to fix flaws during mid production was vsf and that's why they were so high regarded. I hope I'm wrong and clean updates their already good lookong first version.

Yeah, they'll wait until everyone has bought one, then they'll issue a V2 update with some fixes and we'll buy it all over again. This is the Clean/Noob business model. Noob v12 etc..

Reactions: Uhr70 and leo6929

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
What's wrong with you, did we spoil the party?

You are the guy that was talking this nonsense?

I have never read so much drivel in the one post before. Where are your shop drawings for anything Rolex related nevermind a Pepsi bezel?
Sorry but after that conjecture nothing you say will be taken seriously by me.

He also said that the lack of bezel lip on the CF is not necessary cause certain ceramic Pepsi's had a run without the lip. He was too busy to show proof for that, of course.

He's just yet another emotional rep owner that can't think objectively. I can't understand these people who detract so far from the truth that they lie not just to us but to themselves to cope with the situation. Truly bizarre.

Last edited:

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
He also said that the lack of bezel lip on the CF is not necessary cause certain ceramic Pepsi's had a run without the lip. He was too busy to show proof for that, of course.

He's just yet another emotional rep owner that can't think objectively. I can't understand these people who detract so far from the truth that they lie not just to us but to themselves to cope with the situation. Truly bizarre.

Asshole ferrous metals are extruded, not cast. Machining is either specific or a byproduct of the process. The lot of you are talking about shit you have no knowledge of

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

Yeah it was just a tooling mistake/variation on one or two watches. Heard it. What he actually means is he never noticed it before. Probably never seen a real sport Rolex before either.

Reactions: Uhr70 and Duckber

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Asshole ferrous metals are extruded, not cast. Machining is either specific or a byproduct of the process. The lot of you are talking about shit you have no knowledge of

Show us some of your knowledge please. Not heard anything correct from you yet. Put up or shut up.

Reactions: Duckber

dont watch me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/21
UK

The fact of the matter is every single genuine pepsi jubilee has a bezel lip. Wether it's 1mm or not it still has one. U can use all the fancy words u like mate. That fact won't change. Your just making yourself look stupider every time u post something.

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
The fact of the matter is every single genuine pepsi jubilee has a bezel lip. Wether it's 1mm or not it still has one. U can use all the fancy words u like mate. That fact won't change. Your just making yourself look stupider every time u post something.

Or your ignorance is on full display. Tacit and explicit knowledge. Look it up einstein.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Pepsi’s both SS and WG on the R factory website both have bezel rims. BLNR does not. There’s a pic showing this a few pages back that KJ put up.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
This is how it works. Factory puts out a watch, we dissect it, TD’s go back and tell the factory’s and they update it. This is the replica game.

No. It really isn't.

Despite what you think, TD's have almost ZERO input into factories. These forums are nothing to the rep makers... they are selling 100s and 100s in pallet loads. Our forums (including all other rep forums) make up around 5% of what rep makers sell according to Angus of Puretime. Think of the truck loads that get sent to Thailand, Turkey and 100s of other locations. Not to mention all the markets and stalls in mainland China. They don't even QC them, they buy them by the Pallet load, sight unseen.

What you are saying is entirely speculative and completely untrue. They only reason they update the watches and fix flaws (that btw... they know exist) is so they can sell the V2 model. It is nothing to do with correcting the flaws to make some forum dwellers happy. Sometimes sale numbers are so good, they have zero incentive to fix flaws and just carry on pumping them out.

Most V2 and V3's etc, are sometimes of worse quality, because not every increment is an improvement. We are dealing with illegal watches that are subject to police raids where either crafters (employees) or machinery or both are seized. This sometimes is reflected in new versions, not improvements but actually step backs in certain areas.

The rep watch game isn't as black and white as you so casually say it is.

What you are saying, is what you wish were true. But wishing something, doesn't make it so.

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Spoke with Li yesterday, factory has been made aware of the flaws, hopefully an updated version will be available in the near future.

Bingo!!!!
That's exactly why smart members post about the flaws over and over again. Without the input from buyers world-wide, flaws would never be corrected. This is what happens in every aspect of consumer goods. But as we said before, the people who spent the money on this Clean Pepsi travesty were taking it personal because they realized they all jumped on this release way to early. NEVER jump on the first release. Here's to a better Clean Pepsi V2.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
No. It really isn't.

Despite what you think, TD's have almost ZERO input into factories. These forums are nothing to the rep makers... they are selling 100s and 100s in pallet loads. Our forums (including all other rep forums) make up around 5% of what rep makers sell according to Angus of Puretime. Think of the truck loads that get sent to Thailand, Turkey and 100s of other locations. Not to mention all the markets and stalls in mainland China. They don't even QC them, they buy them by the Pallet load, sight unseen.

What you are saying is entirely speculative and completely untrue. They only reason they update the watches and fix flaws (that btw... they know exist) is so they can sell the V2 model. It is nothing to do with correcting the flaws to make some forum dwellers happy. Sometimes sale numbers are so good, they have zero incentive to fix flaws and just carry on pumping them out.

Most V2 and V3's etc, are sometimes of worse quality, because not every increment is an improvement. We are dealing with illegal watches that are subject to police raids where either crafters (employees) or machinery or both are seized. This sometimes is reflected in new versions, not improvements but actually step backs in certain areas.

The rep watch game isn't as black and white as you so casually say it is.

What you are saying, is what you wish were true. But wishing something, doesn't make it so.

I actually correct and you are sounding stupid. They don’t get feedback from pallets sent to Thailand do they????

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonray