• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I remembered I owed Mary a favour so I've ordered with her, will update with QC after I've accepted. What's the general consensus on the dial? I have a V3 GMF gathering dust somewhere

Reactions: Aramis2288

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Any bracelet experts out there? I’d be curious to know if there’s an ARF bracelet that could be used for the Pepsi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARF sub on Noob
899420a942d13786ed6244d1fea175fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aramis2288

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
Well, the Clean(ZZF) Submariners were using ARF bracelets. In regards to the new GMTs the assumption is that they will not downgrade to something else.

I am not sure whether it has actually been confirmed yet as the folks are still waiting for their QC pics so the clasp codes were not reviewed.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GottaHave

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Well, the Clean(ZZF) Submariners were using ARF bracelets. In regards to the new GMTs the assumption is that they will not downgrade to something else.

I am not sure whether it has actually been confirmed yet as the folks are still waiting for their QC pics so the clasp codes were not reviewed.

I see so it's just speculation, we will see!

Aramis2288

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
I see so it's just speculation, we will see!
Personally, I haven't seen any TD explicitly advertising ARF bracelets bundled with the new GMTs (and it was a case with V3 Subs). So yeah, at the moment I would be inclined to treat it as an assumption. Fingers crossed tho.

Last edited:

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
Trusty said: Stocks will only come in early Jul

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
8e755ec2e06d9335fafaf46bb42f7cc9.png

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks man
Which TD site is this?

Funny that they describe it as rolesor clasp. Rolesor stands for Rosegold color tone by Rolex. I doubt that the Pepsi is available with a rose Gold clasp ;)

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I mean, if ZZF said it it must be true right?

Lol yeah this was why i'm not really convinced, even if the TDs said it they don't know what they are talking about half of the time.
And i'm not gonna easily believe it if ZZF (the same factory that scammed us all with the 316l vs 904l) says it. :p

Reactions: m5smg2

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Thanks man
Which TD site is this?

Funny that they describe it as rolesor clasp. Rolesor stands for Rosegold color tone by Rolex. I doubt that the Pepsi is available with a rose Gold clasp ;)

Rolesor is SS/18k (TT) so you are correct but it refers to any SS/18k not just specifically rose gold.

Reactions: Uhr70 and mega12

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks man
Which TD site is this?

Rolesor implies two tone, and not exclusively RG.

https://www.google.com/search?q=role...obile&ie=UTF-8

However you are right that the term is incorrectly used in reference to an all SS watch, bracelet, and clasp.

It's also used in SS watches with a WG fluted bezel but that wouldn't apply here either obviously.

Last edited: