• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ceramic PO Asian clone ETA available yet?

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Hey guys definitely in the running to bag myself one of the new ceramic PO 42s does anyone know if they are available in clone instead of Swiss ETA?

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Trevor reckons he can get them, but I'm a little hesitant to part with my money and have to wait 4 weeks or more :-(

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
I think someone mentioned that TT/PC said it'll be out soon (1-3 months).

Then again, Trevor's a top lad. I'd trust him with my money.

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
Trevor the td told you guys? I was going to pick one up off of ttw168 but I guess I can wait a month.

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
Looking into this one myself, any of the TD's even have the swiss mvt ones up for sale yet? tried toro and tony, puretime is down.

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
Looking into this one myself, any of the TD's even have the swiss mvt ones up for sale yet? tried toro and tony, puretime is down.

Ive been looking for a while and so far none that I've found. I'm hoping in a few weeks after everyone's back from CNY we can get some td's selling it as well.

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09

I asked Toro today and he said 3-5 days! But not with the clone I suppose.

DH86

Known Member
19/1/13
Try contacting Hont, he might be able to get it. Eta not asian clone tho

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
I emailed trusty about the asian clone version and they said it won't be available till much later. I don't mind waiting though. I'm not going to pay the Swiss price.

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
I emailed trusty about the asian clone version and they said it won't be available till much later. I don't mind waiting though. I'm not going to pay the Swiss price.

Oh thanks for the info. I will wait too I guess. You think like the swiss Trusty will get the asian clones first too?

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Any news on the Asian clone versions? I desperately want a CrPO but I don't really fancy paying over the odds for a 'Swiss' ETA version.

danq85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/10/12
Any news on the Asian clone versions? I desperately want a CrPO but I don't really fancy paying over the odds for a 'Swiss' ETA version.

Bump, +1, anyone heard anything about this yet?

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Age old question, but just how legit are the Swiss ETAs in the latest batch of CrPOs? I'm always reluctant to pay for Swiss when a) the clones are so damn good and b) there's a good chance you're getting a clone anyway.

stompamoto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/12
I am waiting for my pumpkin cr 42 with Swiss movement $ 299 from Sead