• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Caveat Emptor: Traditionelle Tourbillon

CSM110

Horology Curious
23/9/23
Received this from Fat Panda (Watchfinder) today. $988. Understand this process is entirely buyer beware rules so I guess I was the sucker for being too enamoured with TDs and not doing due diligence. Still, if you're in the market for a rep of one of these, beware this model of shitter floating around!

Dial looks good.

But it is way to thick!

And the deployant does not, well, deploy. (And the buckle does not have a lug, just a small screw and post (the screw head, which I've already removed, doesn't even fit strap holes).

CSM110

Horology Curious
23/9/23
The perils of first impressions. I have managed to get the deployant to deploy - though this involves far more force than might be considered reasonable - and the screw+post arrangement is intended for you to 'lock in' one position on the strap and use the deployant thereafter. Caveat emptor, however, as always, remains a relevant injunction!

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
At that price you could have gotten the new TUR tourbillion.... check the thread in this forum