• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

caution

kimbo

Do not accept unsolicited offers
3/4/24
I'm new to this thread but not new to rep watches. I am not sure where to post this, however , i would like to tell you of a problem I have had with a trusted dealer. I purchased a watch from asian7750 who I have bought from the past and very satisfied. I recently purchased a watch and it was supposedly shipped and I had a tracking #. It got as far as UK and sent back as the address was not correct. I am in the us. I have not received any communication from asian7750 at all. I sent another email with a different address and was responded to as if I was going to buy another piece and that was replied to yet nothing on my original order. I thought people on this sight should know about this and maybe could give me some insight as to what happened or what to do. Thanks Kimbo

Reactions: hotcba

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I'm new to this thread but not new to rep watches. I am not sure where to post this, however , i would like to tell you of a problem I have had with a trusted dealer. I purchased a watch from asian7750 who I have bought from the past and very satisfied. I recently purchased a watch and it was supposedly shipped and I had a tracking #. It got as far as UK and sent back as the address was not correct. I am in the us. I have not received any communication from asian7750 at all. I sent another email with a different address and was responded to as if I was going to buy another piece and that was replied to yet nothing on my original order. I thought people on this sight should know about this and maybe could give me some insight as to what happened or what to do. Thanks Kimbo
Just open up a help ticket and chill out....

But since you die not register before that all, or just to talk bad about a TD, no one will help you. Next time you know

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME from the official RWI reception desk!

You are receiving this introduction because you either posted in the "new members say hi" section or —for the first time(s)— elsewhere. In the latter case, consider introducing yourself in the aforementioned section.

If you haven't already, please make sure to read all relevant sticky threads. They contain important and essential information such as the forum rules! Most importantly the sales rules, because you will NOT yet be eligible / allowed to sell unless you meet certain criteria / are certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Please also take another look at this important sticky that you should already have seen after logging on for the first time:

This quick anti-fraud guide is essential if you are about to order from a dealer for the first time:

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We will gladly help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21

There will be no official staff assistance upon filing a help desk ticket, because you were not a member of RWI at the time of purchase.

But... @Feefo (+ most other members) and I are nice people, so we will help you in this thread as good as we can.

Before we go any further, let's get the following thing out of the way:

So you bought from this TD before... Okay, so far so good. But still, there's always the chance that you didn't use the same contact details or that their e-mail account was hijacked etc. Did you verify in a7750's TD section that the contact details you used are correct and current?

This is not to doubt your intelligence or sanity, it's just a formality to make sure you're not in touch with an impostor.

Believe it or not, every week new members arrive here, where it turns out that they looked up a TD via Google for a repeat purchase and this time unfortunately ended up with a scammer (NEVER use Google to look up a TD, EVER, by the way), and then of course they got ghosted and didn't understand why because they thought they were in contact with the real TD...

Last edited:

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
PS: Feel free to post the contact details you used here, @kimbo. We can tell you if you are okay on that front or if something is not alright...

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
By the way, dodgy tracking numbers with shipments magically not reaching the recipient are an often used tactic by scammers... So that's already suspicious, but it could be an honest mistake by the TD as well..

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
Saw the title, "Caution" and I'm a sucker for click bait so here I am. :confused:

@kimbo your story is not unusual as I can personally attest to having been on both sides of shipping snafus. You can also read all sorts of storries on RWI and a lot of them turn out to be much ado about nothing. Of course caution is an important part of buying and selling watches all over the world with all sorts of characters.

All I can add is I sincerely hope you get things sorted out.

Reactions: Reaps

Controlbeasy

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/1/24
Yea that sucks, Next time try to contact the TD privately - they should be willing to assist if you didn't by from a clone site. @Asian7750