• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Case and strap link Gap

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I checked with my TD and they said the new Delusional Factory 'DF' is working on a 1:1 diver with ghost outline tachy, gloss dial with 28 rings, correct font, supple strap and flexi plots. they bought the gen and have the best chinese minds make the moulds. release date very soon so you must get on pre-order queue

Wow this’s great news for today, ZF Olso working on APs , I showed 15703 Bezel Olso missed outlines..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I checked with my TD and they said the new Delusional Factory 'DF' is working on a 1:1 diver with ghost outline tachy, gloss dial with 28 rings, correct font, supple strap and flexi plots. they bought the gen and have the best chinese minds make the moulds. release date very soon so you must get on pre-order queue

Yes just the other day I called out a rep in the wild from 3m away for having 25 rings on the dial instead of 28. Instant tell. I hope the DF will fix this. I suppose it will come with the first clone 3120 cal.? Lol

Reactions: Allure and Tompa

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

Can’t wait, I’m not interested in clone movement for 15703 ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ANDFlow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/19
Santiago - Chile
I normally do not keep pics but here is a fully modded v9.5 diver
9f082e249537f8d694da020dd974e284.jpg

What a beauty

ANDFlow

1/4/19
Santiago - Chile

I would love to do those upgrades, I never try a mods before. I tried searching for a gen inner bezel on internet but failed. You know where I can get the cyclops and gen inner bezel? Also, you consider upgrade the cristal? It’s already AR coated.
You know if ETA 2824 would work?
Last question, you can do all those mods?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I would love to do those upgrades, I never try a mods before. I tried searching for a gen inner bezel on internet but failed. You know where I can get the cyclops and gen inner bezel? Also, you consider upgrade the cristal? It’s already AR coated.
You know if ETA 2824 would work?
Last question, you can do all those mods?

I did all the mods you saw in that last pic. So the answer is yes to that specific question. As for the rest of your questions, most guys use eBay or Chrono24 to source for gen parts but I have my own source. I’ll recommend either the prof or Mikey cyclop. Leave the stock crystal alone and yes ETA2824 will work but I’ll recommend a low beat 2836 converted from the xf diver one if you can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allure

ANDFlow

1/4/19
Santiago - Chile
I did all the mods you saw in that last pic. So the answer is yes to that specific question. As for the rest of your questions, most guys use eBay or Chrono24 to source for gen parts but I have my own source. I’ll recommend either the prof or Mikey cyclop. Leave the stock crystal alone and yes ETA2824 will work but I’ll recommend a low beat 2836 converted from the xf diver one if you can.

Haven’t seen any gen bezel yet, can you source one?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Haven’t seen any gen bezel yet, can you source one?

I assume you mean the dive bezel. Yes I can, but it takes time of course, and I do it only for members who has existing or new projects with me. I do not just source parts alone for everyone hope you understand.

Reactions: Allure

dannyboy818

Renowned Member
27/10/12
I assume you mean the dive bezel. Yes I can, but it takes time of course, and I do it only for members who has existing or new projects with me. I do not just source parts alone for everyone hope you understand.

Can I get on that list for you to work on my diver!?

ANDFlow

1/4/19
Santiago - Chile

Yes, I would love to make this protect with you