• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Tank Solo W5200025 RG AF 1:1 Best Edition Review from InTime

Abolive

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/13
Hello,
I saw on Trusty what looks like a Tank Louis coming in May. Guilloché and pointed crown, it is announced as a Solo LE. Does anyone knows more?

Paul_Allen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/20
Hey, is it still possible to buy the Cartier Tank Solo W5200025 RG AF from the Super Rep List anywhere? I can´t find it on Jtime etc. ?
And if it´s not available anymore which factory is making the best after AF?

Thank you Guys!

SKnight

8/7/19
Hey, is it still possible to buy the Cartier Tank Solo W5200025 RG AF from the Super Rep List anywhere? I can´t find it on Jtime etc. ?
And if it´s not available anymore which factory is making the best after AF?

Thank you Guys!

Li sourced mine so just ask him even if its not on the website.

Vegard

Horology Curious
21/4/20
thank for this post. I’m a newbie and a watch geek and I really want to buy myself a Cartier tank. Maybe the new Cartier tank solarbeat large. But I’m not in a position right now to pay the 3500usd for a quartz watch with such a simple design. That’s why I’m looking for a super clone 1:1. Can anyone please help me?

vincentvegaxx

Horology Curious
10/7/22
Just to clarify my review is btw the Rep. Cartier Large W5200025 versus the Gen Mini W5200024. Unfortunately neither my sister or mom want the rose gold mini, but I have a colleague who may be interested. If I get a hold of it, I'll do a like-for-like review.
Hello mate, I hope You are doing well, I was just wondering how is the watch and plating holding?

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
Acabo de recibir un tanque individual pequeño k11F y estoy muy impresionado.
Me gustaria ponerle una correa de cuero de calidad, alguien sabe las medidas de la correa?