• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier diver - new release

Neuf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/18
Steste When compared to the JJF, the JF seems to have a ceramic bezel and the JJF not. At least according to what is written on Intime...

Reactions: vcappp

SPQH

Renowned Member
11/8/14
Guys, the gen doesnt have a ceramic bezel.
its a dlc coated steel bezel!!

SPQH

Renowned Member
11/8/14
I dont know where this false information come from. Some YouTube reviews of the watch also tells, that this is a ceramic bezel.
but its a ADLC-coated steel bezel. It always was. The JJF version is the perfect rep.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I dont know where this false information come from. Some YouTube reviews of the watch also tells, that this is a ceramic bezel.
but its a ADLC-coated steel bezel. It always was. The JJF version is the perfect rep.

thanks for your input! so, the conclusion is that there is a gen with ceramic bezel. and this ceramic bezel rep is not a fantasy model , correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPQH

Renowned Member
11/8/14
No, the gen had always a ADLC coated bezel. There never was a ceramic bezel on the gen.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
JJF best now but not perfect

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
The official website of Cartier says that the bezel is made of ceramics and not of steel, from this information.

thanks. so the conclusion is that gen is also made of ceramic

SPQH

Renowned Member
11/8/14
Yes, the blue one. But i'm talking about the standard black one.