• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Carbon Noob Daytona, ANYONE?!

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
We have small amount of ready available carbon noob Daytonas. Picture is not ours but a random product picture. 4130 clone, correct.
Contact us to purchase.

jyjNJD.jpg

RolexElinvestor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/6/21
Totally in love with carbon daytonas.
Your carbon look - is truly insane

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Hi there, I am not longer a moderator here but I think it would be best to change your sales thread as these are not Noob Daytonas.

These are post raid carbon Daytona with the dandong (noob) 4130 movements. The case is no longer made by noob so I think it would a stretch to call it a Noob DIW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

melody

26/10/21
North carolina, USA.
Wait where the heck are you getting noobs?? I thought they got raided and aren’t the same anymore???
i don’t actually need you to tell me where you got it i just want to verify that its really a noob 4130 and not a decorated 7750!

melody

26/10/21
North carolina, USA.
Guys please ignore my previous post i got too excited and temporarily lost the ability to read…. I cannot edit since i am on mobile.

Replica Envy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/20
is this a noob ?

No it was a WWF from what I see when I purchased it.. I got it back at the beginning of 2020 from Trusty before a lot of the other carbon clones started rolling out. It turned out to be a really nice piece. The one thing I will say is this specific one t isn't for bigger wrists however. With the clamshell clasp (which is what i wanted) there is no way to adjust it short of the 2mm extended hidden link in the clasp so I almost screwed myself. If it wasn't for that extra 2mm it would have been too small to wear. If you have a that is bigger or smaller than about 7.5" then you may size yourself out of the watch if you want the folder over buckle.

But Trusty has several of them now, most with the Velcro fold over strap so it would fit anyone. But bottom line is I really like it!

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_6&products_id=20779