• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Canadian watch repair person wanted

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
that's great! my nearest watch repair centre lol, do they do things like relume, changing crystals, ar coating etc?
I have not inquired regarding relume nor AR coating, these are mods I use others who are located in the US and which I consider to be the very best at what they do. Movement repair, changing crystals, replacing damaged internal parts, and general servicing is not a problem. Give them a call, prepare a list of questions, and establish a personal relationship with the representative.

rankiba

Renowned Member
26/4/13
I have not inquired regarding relume nor AR coating, these are mods I use others who are located in the US and which I consider to be the very best at what they do. Movement repair, changing crystals, replacing damaged internal parts, and general servicing is not a problem. Give them a call, prepare a list of questions, and establish a personal relationship with the representative.
nice! I will try. thank you so much for the info, do you have any rep that can recommend? or they are all good?

mkong

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/12/10
Is Canadian Watch Imports still recommended for servicing like cleaning etc? Any idea about the fair price for this type of work?

bjoe9

Horology Curious
18/3/12
Hi, bringing this thread up again. Looking for a watchmaker that is willing to service rep watches in the vancouver area, anyone know of any?

jfdupuis

14/5/10
Following..located on the east coast and I need someone too.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

1luzion

11/11/17
Bump, looking for someone in the east coast as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk