• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Canadian Gun laws, Concerning Airsoft TM Glock 18C?

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
23/10/09
Exactly, guess I will just have to stick with a Desert Eagle. LOL

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Even with the restrictive paperwork required up there he can not own a Glock 18. Not only are they incredibly rare, they are full auto.

As to the proper use of a handgun I appreciate the info about its use. To think I have been using my handguns for target and hunting, all this time I guess they have been defective because they have not killed a single human in close quarters in 29 years. Hopefully I can get them to work properly from her on out.

Sorry, I did not know that model of Glock was not a semi handgun.

Sacasm aside, I did make it clear in my post that holes in paper is another issue all together. I LOVE to go to the range and have shot many handguns over the years at the range. This is their place and like I said this is MY opinion, so don't get too upset.

As for hunting with them. Giver hell. You can. My point was handguns were not meant to be used for that. I know that using things for a purpose not originally intended is a novel idea but......well......let's just leave it at that.