• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can you ID this Ceramic Submariner Rep?

ADiaz

8/3/16
Dear experts!

I have a Sub with ceramic etched bezel, bought from a local dealer (non-trusted).
I was informed it was a Noob V2/3 but I am not sure.
Does anyone have an opinion as to what it is?
Thanks so much in advance!
(and please excuse the fingerprint at '20'!)

iJeQMLm.jpg

M9OabhQ.jpg

d2F35I6.jpg

fcOoPwv.jpg

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
After having looked at the pictures for some time and compared with what I was able to find on google, it looks like a Rolex Submariner, but with an aftermarket rubber-strap. Hope that helps. Congrats with the watch!

pengo

I'm Pretty Popular
11/7/15
for sure not a v3.
doesnt look like noob at all to me.
poor quality. sorry man.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
I have analysed it and can confirm that it is in fact........... a turd

gagaspam

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/16
i am impressed.. that shows me, how much i have to learn about that. as a lay person i cannot distinguish this watch from my noob V7.
asking just about pure curiosity and for me to learn: what (or which part) exactly did you see, that you can tell it is a cheap canal street?

edit: oh i saw it.. the crown on the buckle is not straight line..

pengo

I'm Pretty Popular
11/7/15
i am impressed.. that shows me, how much i have to learn about that. as a lay person i cannot distinguish this watch from my noob V7.
asking just about pure curiosity and for me to learn: what (or which part) exactly did you see, that you can tell it is a cheap canal street?

CGs, pearl, bezelpaint is white, ...

Bassman3401

Renowned Member
26/12/14
Really? A Submariner? Incredible!! :D

After having looked at the pictures for some time and compared with what I was able to find on google, it looks like a Rolex Submariner, but with an aftermarket rubber-strap. Hope that helps. Congrats with the watch!

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
the bezel insert is perhaps the worst i have ever seen. absolutely hideous.

Bassman3401

Renowned Member
26/12/14
Man,

really you have a noob v7 and can't see any difference??

Linear

9/6/16

There's a number of things I can point out (and I'm no where near as trained as some of the other members here). But here's what I see:

- Rehaut engraving is WAY off. Font is completely different and the letters do not line up with the minute ticks on the dial.
- The pearl/dot on the second hand is huge
- as pilworx pointed out, the bezel is way off. Lettering is too white, doesn't appear to be engraved at all
- The bezel pip is tiny. It should almost be (but not quite) touching the sides of the triangle
- The dial lettering is very messy

gagaspam

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/16
There's a number of things I can point out (and I'm no where near as trained as some of the other members here). But here's what I see:

- Rehaut engraving is WAY off. Font is completely different and the letters do not line up with the minute ticks on the dial.
- The pearl/dot on the second hand is huge
- as pilworx pointed out, the bezel is way off. Lettering is too white, doesn't appear to be engraved at all
- The bezel pip is tiny. It should almost be (but not quite) touching the sides of the triangle
- The dial lettering is very messy

thank you. that was a great help. :)