• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can you help me identifying this Daytona factory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

famtss

Yachtblaster
23/7/23
A guy on facebook was interested in selling me this watch saying it’s a ZF daytona, i know for sure that ZF didnt make no daytona with 7750 and I need to understand what factory it comes from so to get a good price on it, I suspect it’s from fake noob but i have no way of finding this serial number (57R …), i was looking to exchanging it for a U1 jason sub + 80€, is it too much?

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

famtss

Yachtblaster
23/7/23
Amazing first post. Buying watches on facebook ? (n)
I just asked for help, the context is secondary, I’m not buying on facebook, this is a guy (friend of a friend) that contacted me asking for a price to sell it since he knows im into reps and i own 2 submariners (a shitter U1 and a vsf 116610) and if i would be willing to give some money to him to do this exchange for the lower tier sub i own since i have the vsf one, its not some random FB marketplace find, I know where to buy reps, please if you dont have help to give just scroll past

Reactions: kavvd

famtss

Yachtblaster
23/7/23
This is a forum. People post and others opine.
Well no shit, your comment didnt add anything to the thread though, you just commented to assume i was buying or selling cluelessly on fb, are you sure you have no idea if this might be a fake noob, ewf or similar?

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
Engraving on Rehaut, caseback and overall finish does not really look good to my eyes.

Do you have a picture from the side profile of the watch?
Both sides (winding crown frontview and opposite)

famtss

Yachtblaster
23/7/23
Engraving on Rehaut, caseback and overall finish does not really look good to my eyes.

Do you have a picture from the side profile of the watch?
Both sides (winding crown frontview and opposite)
This is all i have atm, i asked for more photos and videos but i’ll probably have to wait later today, consider we are not talking about high tier stuff so it may pass if compared to a U1 sub, should this be a direct trade, consider that the U1 is almost new even if the movt inside is a shitty 2813 but i dont think the guy cares abt it.
P.s. A guy on reddit commented the following: “I Just went to see all of the a7750 clasp codes and could not find a match. These are the factories i looked at: arf, vrf, jvs, TWF, fake noob, zzf. Really strange”🤔

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
This is all i have atm, i asked for more photos and videos but i’ll probably have to wait later today, consider we are not talking about high tier stuff so it may pass if compared to a U1 sub, should this be a direct trade, consider that the U1 is almost new even if the movt inside is a shitty 2813 but i dont think the guy cares abt it.
P.s. A guy on reddit commented the following: “I Just went to see all of the a7750 clasp codes and could not find a match. These are the factories i looked at: arf, vrf, jvs, TWF, fake noob, zzf. Really strange”🤔

He's not wrong. Clasp Code doesn't fit any factory I know of

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
You must be fun at parties…
Oh yes indeed - he is

7fa5942f9855962574f8056d79cf5f80.gif

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Btw you still never added any info to the thread, thank you.
We don't usually entertain people who shit themselves or getting screwed with pants on from Reddit and come here to beg for help, that's why he didn't input anything. Plus your ultra-friendly attitude really adds points. You didn't look around here before you popped your question, did you?

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
We don't usually entertain people who shit themselves or getting screwed with pants on from Reddit and come here to beg for help, that's why he didn't input anything. Plus your ultra-friendly attitude really adds points. You didn't look around here before you popped your question, did you?
That's not true.

We generally just don't enjoy people coming here to a forum that has a plethora of information on what and where to buy (even if it's shitters sometimes) and then cry for help saying I got fucked over.

Because it's all there in the open for y'all to read and get ya knowledge on par with us.

Reactions: MaximillianGT

PLNY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/12/22
North region, Switzerland
A guy on facebook was interested in selling me this watch saying it’s a ZF daytona, i know for sure that ZF didnt make no daytona with 7750 and I need to understand what factory it comes from so to get a good price on it, I suspect it’s from fake noob but i have no way of finding this serial number (57R …), i was looking to exchanging it for a U1 jason sub + 80€, is it too much?

Googling that serial takes you to some vietnamese website where the sticker says "Taiwan version Original machine" imo - some bottom tier bs.

Pops3434

Known Member
13/7/23
USA
Yeah I can’t find anything with that clasp code. If you could get more serial numbers from the case and the Sels you should be able to determine which factory it’s from. If it were me I would do a straight trade with your U1. I defiantly would pay anything towards it. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.