• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can we get a worst of the worst thread?

j0sieste11a

Supporter
Certified
21/2/23
Tennessee, USA
Kind of like the eye candy threads, but make this for the worst of the worst found on eBay and other forums? I was inspired by this watch. Just thought it might be some entertainment for the group.

To begin, I submit this gem I stumbled upon. The user is trying to make a splash for his first sale.

Reactions: MaximillianGT

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Kind of like the eye candy threads, but make this for the worst of the worst found on eBay and other forums? I was inspired by this watch. Just thought it might be some entertainment for the group.

To begin, I submit this gem I stumbled upon. The user is trying to make a splash for his first sale.

Love the 6 subdial

Last edited:

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
I don’t typically get involved in other people’s business. Nobody stopped us from buying the replica we liked. 🧐

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23

A genuine $50 piece of shit. My worst but probably my favorite.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
@Procurator Ms. Ciccone says...
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Madonna

Last edited:
Reactions: Procurator

HootschiGootschi

„105 OR 1=1“
Patron
Certified
6/2/19
HG in da house
Probably got it from his granddad, who died a few weeks ago & he found the watch in the bedside table.
(unfortunately there is no box or papers)

reported to ebay

Last edited:

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
The fuck happened to ya wrist
I got all crippled up in the military. My arm looks good compared to the rest of me. Uncle Sam does the best he can with what he’s got to work with. I gotta admit that I’m proud to have a hand instead of a hook. Can you imagine trying to wear a watch on a prosthetic hand? Shit would fall right off.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I got all crippled up in the military. My arm looks good compared to the rest of me. Uncle Sam does the best he can with what he’s got to work with.

Thank you for your service!
(Former USAF civ. myself, only thing crippled was my gut from all the "going-away/promotion/birthday function" food + cake in the office - took forever to lose the extra weight, but eventually I succeeded).
jack black salute GIF

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
This is really something...

I'm sellign on behalf of a friend of mine (who , inexplicably, has a Gold Rollie Daytona but not an Internet connection ,in the year 2024 :LOL: ) ,and you MUST talk to him BEFORE buying the watch.

This is presented as an auction, but it is a Buy IT Now for 14.000 $$...if i'm not misteaken, a Daytona like that is almost double (if not triple ) the price !

Reported ! 🤡

Last edited:

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
This is really something...

I'm sellign on behalf of a friend of mine (who , inexplicably, has a Gold Rollie Daytona but not an Internet connection ,in the year 2024 :LOL: ) ,and you MUST talk to him BEFORE buying the watch.

This is presented as an auction, but it is a Buy IT Now for 14.000 $$...if i'm not misteaken, a Daytona like that is almost double (if not triple ) the price !

Reported ! 🤡
I’d probably let the bidding go for a few more days just to see how high it went. Toy with the asshole a little bit. It does make me wonder how many people get ripped off buying luxury watches on eBay.