• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can Domi Mod my ROO GP? I am in US

johnnyshredzz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/12
I have a AP ROO for sale here on the forums but people are telling me I am better off getting it modded and keeping it a while longer and selling it later on. I was informed to go to Domi but I am not sure he will accept my watch coming from the US.

If this is the case I am definitely looking for some suggestions for mods. What to parts to get and who to get to do them. I would like to put a OEM GP strap but not sure where to find it.

Any suggestions would be great.

adamweby

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/8/12
CONUS
I don't know if that's necessarily good advice. there are a few things to consider here;
A. do you want to keep the watch? if you want it and want to improve it, then sure getting some mods in a great way to go.
B. if you want to sell it, which it seems you do since you are listing it, just sell it. It is worth what it is worth.
C. I believe profiteering is frowned upon here. so you most likely aren't going to make some extra cash going that route. its not like flipping houses
at any rate GLWS