• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Calling out Puretime.co

idontknow

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
infamy.jpg

sub4me

A name that will go down in infamy......

Dr.Duct_Mossburg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/12
I didn't read through all 7 pages because quite frankly, It's just a bunch of monkeys slinging poo at this point.

What I will say is that the OP should have maybe searched around and read that it's not always an ideal service or stream lined processes when dealing with these companies. At the end of the day...You're dealing with people who sell illegal, counterfeit goods, You can't expect the experience of a Holiday Inn express. ;)

With that being said... My first attempt of purchase through this website was with PureTime. The watch was said to be in stock and then turned out not to be. It then took me almost 2 weeks to get a refund. So much like the OP, They had my money for nearly 3 weeks. That's not acceptable for me at all. Although I didn't make a post like the OP, I felt the same frustration and will most likely not buy from them again. I also learned to strictly use paypal. I just ordered the same rep from Sead that PureTime claimed was not available from anyone. Im excited to get it and hope to have found a solid dealer that I can continue to give my business in the future.

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
I didn't read through all 7 pages because quite frankly, It's just a bunch of monkeys slinging poo at this point.

What I will say is that the OP should have maybe searched around and read that it's not always an ideal service or stream lined processes when dealing with these companies. At the end of the day...You're dealing with people who sell illegal, counterfeit goods, You can't expect the experience of a Holiday Inn express. ;)

With that being said... My first attempt of purchase through this website was with PureTime. The watch was said to be in stock and then turned out not to be. It then took me almost 2 weeks to get a refund. So much like the OP, They had my money for nearly 3 weeks. That's not acceptable for me at all. Although I didn't make a post like the OP, I felt the same frustration and will most likely not buy from them again. I also learned to strictly use paypal. I just ordered the same rep from Sead that PureTime claimed was not available from anyone. Im excited to get it and hope to have found a solid dealer that I can continue to give my business in the future.

Thank you Dr......that's how it should be done. OP, take note!

Cobowabo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/4/12
They seem to be keeping up with me.
And I'm needy ;)
Hope I'm happy with there products :))
722b8da3.jpg

revhrd

5/2/11
:lol:

By the way, your cousin DSSD4me joined the forum recently. :lol:

rumor has it... this cousin of his once paid 1k for a tt sub... like I said rumor has it.... do not quote I am no licensed insurance salesman.

sin147

Known Member
13/4/12
My bad ....when I visited this site and read the following before I ordered from Puretime, I should not have taken the words (my highlighting) literally???

Name: Dealer of the Year
Issue time: 12-26-2011 01:47 AM
Issue reason: PureTime Watches International is the 2011 dealer of the year. Angus has been here a long time and this shows why. It takes good product, great prices and outstanding customer service to make it as DotY, keep up the good work mate!

revhrd

5/2/11
My bad ....when I visited this site and read the following before I ordered from Puretime, I should not have taken the words (my highlighting) literally???

Name: Dealer of the Year
Issue time: 12-26-2011 01:47 AM
Issue reason: PureTime Watches International is the 2011 dealer of the year. Angus has been here a long time and this shows why. It takes good product, great prices and outstanding customer service to make it as DotY, keep up the good work mate!

I have failed to realize as all here the clarity in your wisdom sin. I agree those highlighted words give Angus full capacity to teleport your replica to your hands instantly and therefore any delay is blatant disregard on his part.

:picard:

SecretAgentMan

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/12
Fr future reference, I recommend buying from a fellow forum member instead from a TD if you cant wait a couple of weeks.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Fr future reference, I recommend buying from a fellow forum member instead from a TD if you cant wait a couple of weeks.

Well, unless we have a Member Trader of the Year award, for outstanding customer service, that is. :lol:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Would the OP kindly just find somewhere else to play?

Guys, imagine if this guy bought something from Deal Extreme?
Those who know them will be aware of the months it can sometimes take to receive anything from them and they sell legit, legal merchandise! You accept it because you know you will get exactly what you paid for at a value for money price. Order and forget.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Would the OP kindly just find somewhere else to play?

Guys, imagine if this guy bought something from Deal Extreme?
Those who know them will be aware of the months it can sometimes take to receive anything from them and they sell legit, legal merchandise! You accept it because you know you will get exactly what you paid for at a value for money price. Order and forget.

Yeah, someone at the office ordered a bunch of stuff from them cause it was cheap. When they arrived, he barely remembered ordering. That's how long it took. :lol: