• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Calibre 1887 - just placed my first order

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
My last order It showed GZ china for 5 days. Once it showed it landed in the US, It was at my door the following morning.
This was also EMS from Intime- youre all good. she'll be there in no time (it will still feel like eternity tho hah)

hk78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/16

sonoffrog

12/7/16
On a side note this morning a package arrived, had my apartment number on it and was labelled with China Post!
I was so excited I ripped it open!

What I found was a cheap crappy alarm clock.... I nearly had a heart attack...

I checked the packaging, it was actually addressed to my neighbour but had my apartment number on, and was just a huge coincidence...

That would have been too quick anyway as the watch was only shipped on the 19th...
But really!? An alarm clock of all things, you should have seen it... The thing even had the old fashioned bells on it... You too would have thought you'd been scammed.

0ced9a32146b7d20f0636afab367400a.jpg

Sent from the RWI mobile app [emoji636]

hk78

8/1/16
While I'm waiting for the postman, I compared the QC pics to gen pics and found a few minor differences. Or maybe I should say minor to normal people. I can already tell that these errors have the potential to drive me crazy. But I'll wait until I have it in hand and can give it a proper review.

hk78

8/1/16
Watch arrived on 8/27, right after I left for a week long vacation. But now it's finally on my arm and looks great. Full review shortly...

Robb

Renowned Member
25/3/15
What watch & dial face colour did you buy
Are you able to send photos of the watch.
Thanks
Rob

Sent from the RWI mobile app

hk78

8/1/16
Thought I’d give a brief update 7+ years later: great watch. I still love it.