• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

C+ factory

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Hi, elaborate on the "C+ factory rolex"? You mean Clean factory? Which rolex? There are several factories which do good rolex reps, each with its pros and cons, so you'd have to give some more info. Best thing is you do a bit of research yourself to understand what you want in the first place. Google works fantastic if properly used, add "...site:forum.replica-watch.info" to your research (say, "clean factory rolex...") and you'll get a ton of info. It's better if you infrom yourself and get back with some specific questions before trying a general one which nobody can get a handle of. Read the stickies in the New members area and you'll understand how it all works and will be able to take advantage of this wealth of information here.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
C+ is not clean that we know of but there are doubts by some that it’s not just marketing bollox on the part of clean! All good dealers on here can get them. Search is your friend op.

Reactions: sharafudin

Anyone4apint

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/22
I'm no expert but I've read multiple times that C+ Factory is just Clean products that have been QC'd in detail, so you don't have to QC it yourself.

Ginney91

18/12/18

This is the factory OP is referring too, C+ are claiming to be a new factory who have improved on various shortcomings of CLEAN. As somebody above has said, could just be marketing tosh from CLEAN. Let’s see, I actually just made a post about this

dvillareale

2/4/21
I bought a C+ 116710LN from a TD here and I'm very happy, unfortunately I'm not able to compare to CF or other factory making GMT2.

Reactions: Pure78 and Dominikk

Turbonesses

Horology Curious
25/7/22
UK
Some guy said his TD told him to stick to CF, rather than C+. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Personally, I’ve got a CF Batman. So can’t compare

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
My dealer says C+ and CF are unrelated. Take that for what it’s worth.

a2raya1

Horology Curious
1/5/11
Any further updates on these factories. I am seeking a VTNR (Sprite) from Hont who offers both C+F and Clean versions at the same cost and he said they are both "good". But no further elaboration.