• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

buying watch at trusty time

dreamliner787

Horology Curious
24/7/17
Hello

I wanted to buy the IWC0269 - Big Pilot LPP SS/LE Blue looked on the website and the watch in the video was spot on.
When i got the QC pics the date wheel was of center so i didnt approve.
Got some new QC pics but still same problem so again i didnt approve.
But for some reason Andrew just didnt reply but did send me the watch that i dont approved multiple times.

Anybody any advise?

Thanks!

dreamliner787

Horology Curious
24/7/17
ok my bet then i was thinking it was to much but maybe i was to critical for a rep
if you guys think its marginal ill take it

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
ok my bet then i was thinking it was to much but maybe i was to critical for a rep
if you guys think its marginal ill take it
Damn man that is good for a gen let alone a rep…

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Last edited:

thensbdude

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/10/23
If it bothers you that much and you're CONUS, I'd be willing to take that off your hands. Getting ready to order the same watch, so you have an out of you want it. Let me know.

Reactions: SanHolo210

marcinosmarcinos

Looking Around
23/12/23
Hello everyone, I’m new with trusty time and Andrew… probably you had meny of that questions on this forum. Can was asked to transfer money to some Belgium account for a watch. Is it normal? Not a scam? Please let me know.

Thanks for your support!

marcinosmarcinos

Looking Around
23/12/23
Hello everyone, I’m new with trusty time and Andrew… probably you had meny of that questions on this forum. Can was asked to transfer money to some Belgium account for a watch. Is it normal? Not a scam? Please let me know.

Thanks for your support!
Please advise for that payment method- bank transfer to Belgium…

Flinglead

Looking Around
20/7/18
USA
How has this proceeded? Did you send the funds? How did you send them?

I'm looking at a watch from Andrew and he said...
"My only cc processor has been suspended due to clampdown on rep sales. Currently only able to accept bank wire, WU or BTC/USDT (all of which have 5% off the total)"

I'm in the same boat as you...not sure if i should just send 400+ to an account via Western Union or bank wire.
Thanks in advance for the advice.

You can PM me if you'd rather do that.