• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying reps.. perhaps we should not wait.

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
That's America, someone said something and the Americans went crazy. Folks, it's just theoretical to make you aware of what is wrong in your country, and no one knows what will happen. And if you choose the wrong person in the next election, everything gets cheaper, but many cannot afford it anymore... "You will own nothing and will be happy". That's the way you are heading right now...
Absolutely, the highest priority of the Trump admin on day 1 would be to eliminate the rep watch trade, put aside the vengeance and destruction agenda …

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I would like to think that if the world is coming to an end I won’t be worried about buying a $400 fake watch.

Anyway, we all got our watches during Covid / Trump… Actually, the VSF Sub - the best Sub - came out during Covid / Trump - so the problem outlined in the OP is complete bollocks.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
LOL 👀 "watch"

I'll trade my jalapeño cheddar spread for caffeinated chocolate pudding if anyone is interested.
I read this post and it reminded me of this god-tier snack.

These are - without doubt - Americas greatest contribution to humanity.

1-A74-B2-B7-CB69-49-B1-B279-EFE68-E116-FDF.jpg

superturbine

Drive carefully me
Supporter
7/12/22
I read an interesting book recently. It's called The end of the world is just the beginning and its
by Peter Zeihan who is a geopolitical strategist. It's a mind bender of a book and opened my eyes to the past, present and future of nations.

Long story short.... buy your reps asap
Psssniper.... if you've listen to Peter Zeihan you know he had call many... many things correct.

Russian invasion and the effects of population collapse on China. Pretty brilliant guy

Reactions: Dave2302

superturbine

Drive carefully me
Supporter
7/12/22
I have just been informed about this important news which is prescient to this discussion.

The trade value of this precious commodity is currently plummeting. *dump your reserves NOW

*not financial advice
I mean.... if that's what your into!

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
That's America, someone said something and the Americans went crazy. Folks, it's just theoretical to make you aware of what is wrong in your country, and no one knows what will happen. And if you choose the wrong person in the next election, everything gets cheaper, but many cannot afford it anymore... "You will own nothing and will be happy". That's the way you are heading right now...
I’m personally boycotting reps until there’s more cultural diversity in the scene. Is great to see Asia represented well but we’re still so far behind other industries 😉

Just joking, how do we get these discussions about politics and societal issues on a fake watch forum 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha

t.m.m

Known Member
Certified
10/11/23
Nuremberg, Germany
Just joking, how do we get these discussions about politics and societal issues on a fake watch forum 😄
This is why....
With the geopolitical problems in the world, uncertainty of who will be President and Chineese US tensions in the rise. Maybe we should not wait to buy the rep we really want? Maybe it doesn't get much better than this.

• Love

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
This is why....
Yeah, that mostly means if you’re importing items as a business, not if some clown is sending another clown a package with the label ‘toy watch’ ‘gift’ ‘value = $30’.

Tariffs typically apply to businesses or in my country, if you’re buying something expensive from overseas (over a grand). Not meaning to be rude, but this won’t do a thing to the rep world as our packages are sent as personal items, not from a business!

Last edited:

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
If the Trumpster gets re-elected, if he decides to nuke China (probably a higher chance than we would think with him back in power) then no more reps, otherwise we should good to go as usual.