• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying my first Rep with mrmckhansi so far - will update

matthiasolx

Horology Curious
29/1/23
Germany
Hi there,

just want to give + Rep to mrmckhansi for his (A LOT of patient) and answering all the, maybe also some stupid questions.

Summary (23/05) **will update**

16/05 Pm`d him with a stupid load of questions also created a missunterstanding due to my not so good english
16/05 sorted out, switched to german language wich made it way easier
16/05 did send me some pics of a watch will arrive the next 1-2 weeks
16/05 aggred on payment
17/05 i sent payment
18/05 recived payment
18/05-21/05 ill asked more question
23/05 told me he will get the watch(es) today
23/05 he got the watch(es) and sent me some pictures - pics are very nice

ill keep this updated, but just want to say, it dosnt get more comforble and "save" then this i guess!

Thats were we stand sofar, and once again, especially if have many questions, he has a lot of patience and is very responsive, really amazing

matthiasolx

Horology Curious
29/1/23
Germany
Was on Vacation, so didnt update

7/06 (not 100% sure if exact date) - Hansi told me watch is on his way to me, send me pics of the watch beeing serviced
9/06 (not 100% sure if exact date) - watch arrived, it was packed very good, it is flawless and a real real beauty!

23/06 iam wearing it almost everyday, no problems, super smooth, absoluty fine!

10/10 would recommend

matthiasolx

Horology Curious
29/1/23
Germany
Was on Vacation, so didnt update

7/06 (not 100% sure if exact date) - Hansi told me watch is on his way to me, send me pics of the watch beeing serviced
9/06 (not 100% sure if exact date) - watch arrived, it was packed very good, it is flawless and a real real beauty!

23/06 iam wearing it almost everyday, no problems, super smooth, absoluty fine!

10/10 would recommend

Reactions: mrmckhansi

hirtegirte

Seikopath
Supporter
Certified
22/4/22
Germany
just wondering why do you buy from hin when TD is 30% cheaper and non-TD is 50% cheaper?

I am actually curious about this (I am also from Germany)

matthiasolx

Horology Curious
29/1/23
Germany
just wondering why do you buy from hin when TD is 30% cheaper and non-TD is 50% cheaper?

I am actually curious about this (I am also from Germany)

Good Question, which i thought about myself before getting into this "watch/rep" thing.

Multipile reasons:

- I actually come from reddit in the first place, then i found this here, to almost every so called "TD" (on reddit) are multiple threads where something went wrong, questions where not answerd, the QC & Shipping details almost never matched up with what the TD tolds. Where i consider a Guy from for example china with a website where he has like almost every watch on earth listed and makes money by a big volume and is likely to tell you "white lies" to get the contract with i consider that here / with @mrmckhansi a little diffrent. When he fucks up / customs get the watch he guaranteed me/us (to some degree) that he will work out a solution wich iam happy with, if not, 2 bad reviews here and "he is done". So his repuation here is way more worth than xyz TD`s on reddit.

- He sells me a watch which is already in close proximity to me (EU, i obv know where he is shipping from but not sure if allowed to tell). So i avoid chinese shipping for 15-45 Days. Here i get a tracking number from "a local" company, no customs, easy peasy.

- I asked like 3 million questions which he all answerd very timely and professionell

- He (and i choose to belive that, i guess my first watch with him showed that) does check every watch he sells himself when its in EU, so there is a 2nd QC so to speak. Iam no expert and i find it helpfull to have someone else then me and xyz reddit randoms to QC it.

- Basicly it is service and safty, that has a coste, obv he does not do it cuz he is jesus, he makes money thru his service, which is find aslong as me as the customer thinks that this is important.

Basicly, you dont by 999,9 Fine Gold at market price, go to a jewler and tell them "forge me a chain", usally you buy a chain and u get 40 cents on €uro in Gold value, the other 60% is the storefront, the jeweler, the marketing so on and so on...

i consider a 30% markup for the service i get fair. Thats why i guy with him and not xyz site on the internet

Tsjai

Looking Around
28/6/23
Belgium
Thank you for the updates. This kind of clear information is helpful.
I am from Europe myself and buying from China is just nerve wracking.
So paying a little more for piece of mind is also worth something.

Reactions: Darko10

hirtegirte

Seikopath
Supporter
Certified
22/4/22
Germany
Good Question, which i thought about myself before getting into this "watch/rep" thing.

Multipile reasons:

- I actually come from reddit in the first place, then i found this here, to almost every so called "TD" (on reddit) are multiple threads where something went wrong, questions where not answerd, the QC & Shipping details almost never matched up with what the TD tolds. Where i consider a Guy from for example china with a website where he has like almost every watch on earth listed and makes money by a big volume and is likely to tell you "white lies" to get the contract with i consider that here / with @mrmckhansi a little diffrent. When he fucks up / customs get the watch he guaranteed me/us (to some degree) that he will work out a solution wich iam happy with, if not, 2 bad reviews here and "he is done". So his repuation here is way more worth than xyz TD`s on reddit.

- He sells me a watch which is already in close proximity to me (EU, i obv know where he is shipping from but not sure if allowed to tell). So i avoid chinese shipping for 15-45 Days. Here i get a tracking number from "a local" company, no customs, easy peasy.

- I asked like 3 million questions which he all answerd very timely and professionell

- He (and i choose to belive that, i guess my first watch with him showed that) does check every watch he sells himself when its in EU, so there is a 2nd QC so to speak. Iam no expert and i find it helpfull to have someone else then me and xyz reddit randoms to QC it.

- Basicly it is service and safty, that has a coste, obv he does not do it cuz he is jesus, he makes money thru his service, which is find aslong as me as the customer thinks that this is important.

Basicly, you dont by 999,9 Fine Gold at market price, go to a jewler and tell them "forge me a chain", usally you buy a chain and u get 40 cents on €uro in Gold value, the other 60% is the storefront, the jeweler, the marketing so on and so on...

i consider a 30% markup for the service i get fair. Thats why i guy with him and not xyz site on the internet
Thanks for the reply. It is actually how I thought when I started this Hobby and I had to get comfortable with buying from china. I used seads uk stock in the beginning.

Over 40 reps later I can tell you the chinese service is just as good 😊

Reactions: Jumper_zumquadrat

Dd88

Known Member
6/9/18
Exactly, worked with him for several watches.

He always delivers ! would recommend anyone in EU to him ;)