• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buyers review

Monaco_Bazi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
24/1/21
Hello Internet,

On 30.11.22 I ordered the first time from Steve aka Theonewatches.

A Clean Daytona and Datejust. Received the QC 03.12.22 and 05.12.22.

The QC photos came in high resolution and with functional check and time grapher video.

I did choose standard shipping and my watches were shipped on 08.12.22.

15 days later they arrived safely and very well packed on my doorstep in Germany. A tracking number was provided as well.

From my comparisons Steve offers most of the time the lowest price for a popular make and now with 8% Christmas sale and additional discount for e.g. Wise, BTC he has by far the best price. Shipping is also fairly priced with 30$.

The communication was over the whole process extraordinary friendly and all my questions and requests were answered amazingly fast.

So far I ordered from Geektime and Jtime. They are also great, but theonewatches offers for me slightly the overall better package. My next order from him is already placed.

As a side not the package arrived with a little hand drawn heart on the shipping label which made me smile and made my day a little better.

Thank you Steve! I really appreciate your service ❤️

Reactions: Bobbyboo

Pure78

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
23/2/22
Hello Internet,

On 30.11.22 I ordered the first time from Steve aka Theonewatches.

A Clean Daytona and Datejust. Received the QC 03.12.22 and 05.12.22.

The QC photos came in high resolution and with functional check and time grapher video.

I did choose standard shipping and my watches were shipped on 08.12.22.

15 days later they arrived safely and very well packed on my doorstep in Germany. A tracking number was provided as well.

From my comparisons Steve offers most of the time the lowest price for a popular make and now with 8% Christmas sale and additional discount for e.g. Wise, BTC he has by far the best price. Shipping is also fairly priced with 30$.

The communication was over the whole process extraordinary friendly and all my questions and requests were answered amazingly fast.

So far I ordered from Geektime and Jtime. They are also great, but theonewatches offers for me slightly the overall better package. My next order from him is already placed.

As a side not the package arrived with a little hand drawn heart on the shipping label which made me smile and made my day a little better.

Thank you Steve! I really appreciate your service ❤️
I have a question, Steve did he give you the tracking number for the shipment from china to germany or just the tracking number from germany to your home?

julius11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/20
I have a question, Steve did he give you the tracking number for the shipment from china to germany or just the tracking number from germany to your home?
Tracking starts when it arrives at its destination country. But you can ask Steve while it’s on its way from China. Sometimes he has additional info