• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buyer Reviews

Mildeepsea

Horology Curious
5/5/13
I'm so glad that I found Kswatches! Like all the other reviews confirm: awesome communication, heaps of pictures and videos, triangle shipping and the best: handpicked flawless rep!

Reactions: KSwatches

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
These chaps are FIRST CLASS.
A++++
The speed of communication had me blown away.
The care to provide quick updates.
For those things, I think these guys are wonderful and I couldn't recommend them enough.
The made the process feel effortless and really special. I appreciated it very much !!

EDIT: On a crappier-note :( the actual product I received is a bit less impressive than these guys, who I really like at KS Watches:
The movement has dates that malfunction. They're functionality test didn't show a problem with the dates being sunken or stuck when the watch was okay'd.
I own other 116234 SH3135 watches from other origins that just happen to feel great, but this one hadn't .. just a little bad luck on this one occasion i think. We discussed this. :) I told them about it when I received the watch.. And they offered me a kind gesture. The chaps were very lovely providing me with stacks of gorgeous information straight away too when I told them about the problem I'm having. - Great guys! I appreciate them so much..

Overall, I WOULD order again and hope for a better-working piece next time.

I enjoyed talking with the guys so much. They're brilliant and generous with info.
Communication couldn't be better! Very grateful for it. They're really great guys at KSWatches for sure!

Last edited:

Mask415

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/19
UK
Just received an ARF V3 Sub 2824 from KS today, fantastic service, watch is perfect, how good a service that you can pay for your watch and in a couple of days its in your hands, this one has gone straight in the watch winder for when I decide to wear it.

To be honest since joining here I now own far too many replica Rolex watches than I do owning the real thing, 3 Rolex against 6 Replicas ( I need more arms)

It does make you realize that you can skip all the waiting lists and still wear the exact watch.

A big thank you to KS

Azazel

Los Supportos
Supporter
Certified
12/11/18
EU
Recieved many watches from KS, always one of my first refresh threads on rwi for any new watches, always emailing him for new watches from CN

satisfaction garanted, for EU users best choice

tim03

Known Member
8/1/19
United Kingdom
Many thanks, NTTD Omega turned up today.

Amazing how KSwatches turned this around in less than a month with the current shipping issues around the world due to Corona virus.

Kept informed of the order every step of the way, received QC when watch sourced and again when arrived at KSwatches.

Cant fault them and will be using again for my next purchase!

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Fantastic experience with kswatches. Two orders and everything was perfect. Great communication!
8bbf2ea7109ef752c381581e3999203e.jpg

bb589df64dbfbf5f510f07bd10113e3f.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Ticktockroley's

Known Member
3/11/18
Berkshire, UK
First order with KS, had a great experience so will definitely be back, they even went the extra mile for me with extra QC pics of SEL's. Thanks to them I was able to complete my tuxedo franken datejust.

Watch delivered by ks(only pic I had was without the crown)

Finished franken

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
First order with KS, had a great experience so will definitely be back, they even went the extra mile for me with extra QC pics of SEL's. Thanks to them I was able to complete my tuxedo franken datejust.

Watch delivered by ks(only pic I had was without the crown)

Finished franken

You can’t go wrong with KSwatches

Best TD I have dealt with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Here's my recent order from KSwatches .

As always, excellent service. Great comms and great watches. Good to have a chat about watches with too, although dangerous as you might be suddenly introduced to a whole new brand you had never considered. *cough* AP *cough*

So providing you don't mind emptying your wallet/bank periodically, KSWatches are excellent as always! (I think this must be my 3rd or 4th review) and I've had many other watches delivered by KS over that time too that haven't been mentioned!

Medders

Certified
12/4/20
United Kingdom
The best Service from KS:

just received my ARF V3 Submariner date. I have owned authentic Rolexes and this is unbelievable.
from start to finish KS provided the best customer support, I was nervous at first but KS made the whole transaction start to finish stress free.

so glad I choose KS, and now I have a stunning Rolex Rep ( feels nicer than my GMT II Gen I owned )

Dino7

10/8/15
Just got a no time to die Omega in from KS , fantastic experience. So much better than having to buy from a dealer overseas and deal with importing into the U.K. taxes etc . Kept me up to date and shipped next day delivery when he received his shipment . Bought a couple of reps from other dealers in the past , once ended up with credit card being cloned , no such issues here just a simple bank transfer within the U.K. :)

Last edited:

Thornside22

MULTI ACCOUNT
15/7/17
UK
Just received today a ZZF V2 Hulk and I can't recommend KS Watches highly enough. It's my 2nd watch from them and they make the whole process an enjoyable experience, from paying for it to receiving it took less than 2 weeks, given the current situation that's some going. I have bought reps for many years and also own a few gens so speak from experience.

Adaxa123

Known Member
1/2/20
I also bought a ZZF V2s Hulk and I can 100% recommend KS Watches. The whole process was perfect, received the watch in under 2 weeks (based in EU). Will definetely buy more soon!

Last edited:

Arnie365

Known Member
7/4/19
Bought two watches recently from KS. Brilliant buying experience, by far the best and I’ve used most of the TDs on here. The qc was really thorough. I’d approved one watch and a couple of days later got a message to say he wasn’t happy with how it was winding and would get another. He could have easily sent it to me but wanted it to be 100%. Communication was spot on throughout and we exchanged several messages just about watches in general as chit chat. He is clearly a watch enthusiast and really cares about what he is doing. Highly recommended and I can’t see me buying from another TD again.

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
Hi all. I’ve bought two watches from KS. First arrived yesterday from UK stock (I am in the UK) the day after I bought it! Amazing service. Very knowledgable. Well packaged. Good communication. Very much recommended. The China stock will be here in a few days too. I’ll update here when it arrives.

KSwatches Thanks My friend. Very good service indeed.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
A first, flawless purchase from KS watches was completed today. I thought I'd give them a try as I'm UK based and see the advantages of a 'local' seller. Mine was at custom order of a newly released watch, so there was a short wait involved whilst the watch was obtained and shipped (a totally expected wait - the same as any TD shipping from China). Throughout the process though, emails were answered promptly, updates offered without the need for chasing, good QC pics and a short QC video provided and finally, speedy shipping was delivered. Literally flawless.