• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buy replica watches via PayPal ?

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
Just beware you’ll probably have to pay a fee for using a credit card, could be another $30 or so. It’s out of the TDs hands so don’t go complaining to them. The card processors take it not the TDs.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
There will be a processing fee from the Chinese credit card processing side, as well as from paypal if you are using your credit card to pay F&F. It all adds up, but good luck to you!

jkingiii

Gold Patron
Certified
15/10/19
Texas
There's always a lot of information on forums regardless the subject matter, helpful when those with knowledge and information point noobs in the right direction. It's always fun to chase the rabbit down the hole, reading and searching, come across a lot of good reads and information that way. That was good information, all my CC offer virtual numbers so will definitely being going that route.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
There's always a lot of information on forums regardless the subject matter, helpful when those with knowledge and information point noobs in the right direction. It's always fun to chase the rabbit down the hole, reading and searching, come across a lot of good reads and information that way. That was good information, all my CC offer virtual numbers so will definitely being going that route.

I've used the virtual solution too, and that's the only safe way with CC in this hobby, I'd say. Good luck!

SkyD9080

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
21/10/19
If it is a TD from this site, i think you are good doing a WT.

jkingiii

Gold Patron
Certified
15/10/19
Texas
I would agree, but I pay everything (all bills) through CC and then pay them through bank. Convenient and easy, very traceable and works great in my spreadsheets.

ploni1

Known Member
11/10/19
Maybe it's late, but if it's still relevant I'll tell you a few things. The other day I was in a situation just like yours, I searched and searched nonstop for a merchant who was willing to accept PAYPAL without the need for a veteran account in the forum, no one agreed, and the truth was right. They don't know me. Then I came to the conclusion that I actually had to trust the sellers and that it worked in this way for everyone.

I chose a very kind supplier who answered me promptly for messages professionally, in which case the provider also receives my preferred form of payment (after PAYPAL). I used transferwise. I did not pay a high commission, I did not leave the house and the money went in just 30 minutes. (Note that they do not accept American Express but do get a visa) The use is very easy and I have used it for more. If you want to know who the seller I bought from then I can't recommend the whole deal because I haven't received the watch yet but can say that the process so far is great. The dealer is WatchFinder and is on the TD list.

jkingiii

Gold Patron
Certified
15/10/19
Texas
I didn't know transfer wise took CC, that is helpful information. I have been in contact with two TD's that both take CC and very helpful answering questions. Going to purchase different watches from each and see how it goes.

Reactions: ploni1