• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bulgari Octo Finissimo BV 7mm.

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Previously the "titanium" variants of these were just coated SS, so I'd be curious too.

I remember seeing one for sale by @fall1n1 so perhaps he can comment whether SS or Ti?

Last edited:
Reactions: Reaps

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
To the point of feeling cheap ?
I wouldn't say it feels cheap or flimsy but you definitely forget you have anything on the wrist. Some people like it some like to feel a bit if weight on the wrist. I'm leaning more towards the second group i guess, as i haven't kept any of my lighter watches in the longer run. Probably will be selling this one too.

I really dig the look of it, that concrete-ish grey and build quality is great as well.

magoohkg

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/15
It's arrived, it weighs 80 grams with all the links... 80 grams, yes grams!

It' extremely light, I love it! and yes the grey looks great. Can't seem to be able to remove the links yet, I need a better tool than the plastic crap I have, I'll sop around AliExpress to find something good.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
It's arrived, it weighs 80 grams with all the links... 80 grams, yes grams!

It' extremely light, I love it! and yes the grey looks great. Can't seem to be able to remove the links yet, I need a better tool than the plastic crap I have, I'll sop around AliExpress to find something good.
Pics pics pics…. We need them 😂

I’m torn between the titanium or the silver satin steel blasted …

virgindaddy

Known Member
Supporter
2/5/23
Canada
I have the same one as well. It’s around 80gms in weight, super light literally to the point I thought it felt cheap until I looked up the gen reviews and learnt that the USP of the watch is it’s light weight(around 73gms I guess) and it’s super thin case. But the finish is phenomenal and for the price, it’s worth every bit!

Reactions: magoohkg

Reaps

-
25/9/22
If they made a real microadjust it would be a instant buy

For now I'll just admire it

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
The links are hard to remove because the pins sit too tight inside them and hammering them with pin remover "hammer" may jam the pin inside. So use a drop of oil and then hammer easily, to create vibration so that the oil gets in and "oils" the pin as deep as possible. It will be much easier this way.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
The links are hard to remove because the pins sit too tight inside them and hammering them with pin remover "hammer" may jam the pin inside. So use a drop of oil and then hammer easily, to create vibration so that the oil gets in and "oils" the pin as deep as possible. It will be much easier this way.
Thank you for the tip

Reactions: magoohkg

Trebor88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/11/23
What movement it uses? Is the movement reliable? Is it possible to buy replacing movement in aliexpress?
Thanks!