• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bulgari Octo Finissimo BV 7mm.

pip72

21/2/19
I reached out to Puretime and they said that the thickness of the case was 9mm not 7mm are they trying to sell me the older model? Which TD did you get this from?

Caril

Known Member
16/8/22
Portugal
It also weighs 80gr (with the full bracelet). Could someone with the SS model weight his for comparison perspective? Thank you
I think the weight should not be different between this and stainless steel models.
This model is still made of stainless steel (I think..), it simply has an applied colour resembling the sandblasted titanium. Someone can confirm by putting their 7mm on a scale. Mine will take a bit to arrive :)

Caril

Known Member
16/8/22
Portugal
I think the weight should not be different between this and stainless steel models.
This model is still made of stainless steel (I think..), it simply has an applied colour resembling the sandblasted titanium. Someone can confirm by putting their 7mm on a scale. Mine will take a bit to arrive :)
Ok.. thinking about it better: 80 grams is very light. The rep is probably made of titanium as well.

The weight of the gen versions:
gen titanium Octo finissimo: 73 grams
gen steel Octo finíssimo: 102 grams (adjusted to 6.5" wrist)

(The weight of the steel gen is not easy to find online)

Reactions: vcappp

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thank you. I am stuck with the bracelet pins. Half out but they won’t budge. What did you use to remove links?
Ended up using pliers to pull iirc.

But hammer and an old thin screwdriver with gentle taps too.

They were a pain though.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
After a fight (literally) with the bracelet pins - broke one 🤦🏽 and damaged my Bergeon 0.8mm screwdriver - this beauty is finally resized

I am surprised by how the colour of the watch changes with lighting condition going from light grey (as per this picture) to dark grey in low light. The dial is an absolute marvel. It seems simple but it is not. It has a fine sandblasted surface and the printing is sharp. Will do some macro shots later

Sized to my wrist +7’ weight is 75gr

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
The pins are cr@p, truly. Hopefully ya never have to open the back up (good luck finding those parts) & thats the only reason my blue one was sent all the way back to china (movement was shocking)

But ignoring all that, it looks absolutely class, so well wear Sir, 100% agree, a beauty :love:

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
The pins are cr@p, truly. Hopefully ya never have to open the back up (good luck finding those parts) & thats the only reason my blue one was sent all the way back to china (movement was shocking)

But ignoring all that, it looks absolutely class, so well wear Sir, 100% agree, a beauty :love:
Mine seems to work very well. But let’s see….

Reactions: P..DR..D

Caril

Known Member
16/8/22
Portugal
After a fight (literally) with the bracelet pins - broke one 🤦🏽 and damaged my Bergeon 0.8mm screwdriver - this beauty is finally resized

I am surprised by how the colour of the watch changes with lighting condition going from light grey (as per this picture) to dark grey in low light. The dial is an absolute marvel. It seems simple but it is not. It has a fine sandblasted surface and the printing is sharp. Will do some macro shots later

Sized to my wrist +7’ weight is 75gr

Bad luck with the pins, but the end result looks great!

My QC arrived today, for black and grey dial, steel versions.
The grey dial is not brushed steel as the gen, but seems to be painted grey.

Other differences to gen are
thickness of "burglary" font
thickness of painted sundial markers

Of course, also the position of the sub-dial, but that is unavoidable.

Accepted the QC, as I have plans to play around with dials, and can't wait to try one of these on my wrist.

Reactions: vcappp

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Wow the difference is huge!
I think the one I have incoming is the old 9mm one, will see in the next week or so.

Not too pushed or stressed about it, more curious how it looks.

And if I really like & notice a considerable difference between it and the SS, I'll sell it and pick up a 7mm one like yours.

Well wear bro :love:

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

pip72

21/2/19
I ordered the Grey TT Octo 7mm from Li at JTime its' the first watch I have ordered from them. How is the customer expereince?