• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport "L'Or Blanc" Special Edition

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
Judging by the title, you may think this is just another special edition of the Veyron Grand Sport where they just added fiddly bits of styling ques, and little shiny things all over the car. But you would be very wrong in my opinion.

Just look at the pictures!

bugattiveyronn1501024x7.jpg

bugattiveyronn1511024x7.jpg

bugattiveyronn1521024x7.jpg

bugattiveyronn1531024x7.jpg

bugattiveyronn1541024x7.jpg

bugattiveyronn1551024x7.jpg

bugattiveyronn1561024x7.jpg

bugattiveyronn1571024x7.jpg

So, look a bit odd? A bit Asymetrical? A bit... Different.

Thats what I personally love about this car, it is VERY different.

Now, for the explanation of the reason why this car is around. Bugatti recently created a partenership with Königliche Porzellan-Manufatur in Berlin, and to celebrate the partenership between the two companies, they made this, half car, half toilet bowl car.

Yes, this car has porcelain all over it! In the cockpit, and on the body. Everywhere that you see white on the body, is porcelain, and vice-versa for the colours on the interior. It even comes with a special picnic set made for the car out of porcelain that has a never-before-seen "diamond polish finish" on it.

You may be wondering how the hell these people have managed to get such a fragile and brittle material to go into the shape of a Veyron? Well, it is a special type of porcelain tape that was applied to the car in a very special way. The car was parked in the middle of a room with studio lights all around it, and where the light reflected off the car, porcelain tape was applied to the accuracy of the millimeter. Everywhere there was not porcelain tape, there is a thick coat of blue paint. After all this is done, the whole car is covered in five coats of lacqour.

So basically what you are looking at, is the impression of light being cemeted in place by porcelain tape onto the fastest convertible in the world.

Pretty cool huh?

So now you want one, don't you? Well, the price is very long... Like, astronomically long, I didn't know numbers could get this big kinda long.

$2,326,643 CAD... Yeah... Pretty steep...

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I traded mine in on a Ford Focus. The porcelain made my teeth look yellow, and honestly the gas mileage was just killing me.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk