• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buckles for perlon straps

janstood

Known Member
17/9/14
I have come to the conclusion that perlon straps are the way forward for giving subs a zing and a change, especially in the heatwave UK is currently experiencing (to qualify, a UK heatwave is when the temp exceeds 30 degrees c and all air con fails because no one ever expected it to be necessary!). A great aspect of person straps is that they are cheap so you can have a pile of different coloured ones in the box. However, the buckles are often shite. So my question is, does anyone know of a source of good quality perlon buckles in SS or even white gold plated? I think the better reps deserve more than a pressed bit of shitty old alloy.

davistorm

17/5/12
The best ones I have seen are on crown and buckle, great quality, you're problem is the same as mine though, living in the UK and c&b are in the U.S.... The last time I ordered from them I bought a £7 strap and paid around £8-10 customs/duty tax on top of the strap price!