• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Broken AP Montoya RG - common issue or just a lemon?

paristoto

I'm Pretty Popular
28/11/12
I'm not blaming anyone BMW. Just said my correspondance with the dealer wasn't successful. Even-though it's not made anymore, it appears few others have a similar issue and watches have been returned to the dealers hence the possibility of a dead watch with "one" pusher somewhere.
Actually I'm going to give slaughterer62 solution a try. Meeting with a metal 3D printing company on Thursday. Hopefully they can clone the other pusher. We shall see.

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Good luck with the company. Hopefully it works out. Let us know I'm interested to see how it goes

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

paristoto

I'm Pretty Popular
28/11/12
Obviously this model had a major flaw. I keep getting messages from members with the exact same issue.
Will keep everyone posted here.

Good luck with the company. Hopefully it works out. Let us know I'm interested to see how it goes

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

OL_HB

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/09
Will one of the dealers try to help all the members who has this problem?

I am frustrated with this situation.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Besides making a gold pusher yourself, you can try to get the rep SS pusher and gold plate it. I think the SS Montoya is still being made.

paristoto

I'm Pretty Popular
28/11/12
I sold it as is to a great member here. I think this is his plan.

Sent from my Samsung S5 using Tapatalk

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Angus was willing to help me source Montoya parts a few months ago. It is not entirely hopeless.

paristoto

I'm Pretty Popular
28/11/12
Let's hope it happens

Sent from my Samsung S5 using Tapatalk