• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bring on the flames

Oh Crap

Getting To Know The Place
7/3/23
Ireland
Well I joined up a couple of weeks ago.. since then I've managed to introduce myself , probably upset another member whilst trying to buy from him, can't figure out the search facility correctly, watched from the sidelines as others got flamed, thought to myself "I'm not asking anything for fear of abuse. But I've noticed something missing ... I didn't get flamed 🫣🫣 😂😂. And through it all I managed to aquire a very nice pam111 m2m and information on where to get a nice strap (which I've ordered) but most of all I've have learnt a ton of information about this hobby. I reckon its time to step out of the flame free zone and begin the self deprecating and craic
For your info my screen name comes from me forever making stupid decisions and mistakes 🤣

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Welcome and congratz on the 111, that ones a classic! ☺️

You will get flamed only when you have an attitude and from what Ive just read, you have nothing to worry about. 😉

Hopefully your stupid decisions and mistakes (which all of us make constantly), will continue mainly as a volume counter on your watch collection 😝

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Snl Season 42 GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha
Reactions: eBoy

Oh Crap

7/3/23
Ireland

You will get flamed only when you have an attitude and from what Ive just read, you have nothing to worry about. 😉

Hopefully your stupid decisions and mistakes (which all of us make constantly), will continue mainly as a volume counter on your watch collection 😝
Unfortunately I fear you are correct, I've my eye on a ZF IWC big pilot, just waiting for pull the trigger by the way who does the best sub ? ,😂😂

Oh Crap

7/3/23
Ireland
Aaahhhhh why can't I insert a gif?
Cause that's a burger nit a sub and I had a chance to catch you 🫣🫣😂😂

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi there!
Thanks for the chuckles!
Do me a favor, go teach this guy how you managed to get on flame-free:

Reactions: eBoy

Oh Crap

7/3/23
Ireland
Hi there!
Thanks for the chuckles!
Do me a favor, go teach this guy how you managed to get on flame-free:
I read that and that's what prompted me to post.

Oh Crap

7/3/23
Ireland

Now for my latest stupid mistake... I overwound the pam111 and f'd it up 🤦 and now I'm due a flaming 😉😉😉

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
04:10 am Hont just confirmed that he received my payment.

04:12 am Hont just whispered to me that he loves me. I think our TD relationship is ready for the next step.

04:13 am I just proposed to Hont. No reply as of yet.

04:17 am I just dropped the largest deuce in the bowl since 4 years. I have to WhatsApp Hont and let him know.

04:20 am I am now getting nervous because I haven't heard back from Hont for a whole 7 minutes. WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHAT IS GOING ON? DID HE SCAM ME? Should I get worr.....

You saved us from the " I will update my purchase " thread where you post every time you breathe. That's appreciated.

..... wait a minute. Are you saying I am not doing it right? 🥴😆

Oh Crap

7/3/23
Ireland
04:10 am Hont just confirmed that he received my payment.

04:12 am Hont just whispered to me that he loves me. I think our TD relationship is ready for the next step.

04:13 am I just proposed to Hont. No reply as of yet.

04:17 am I just dropped the largest deuce in the bowl since 4 years. I have to WhatsApp Hont and let him know.

04:20 am I am now getting nervous because I haven't heard back from Hont for a whole 7 minutes. WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHAT IS GOING ON? DID HE SCAM ME? Should I get worr.....

..... wait a minute. Are you saying I am not doing it right? 🥴😆
Does Hont the best sub? 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: rolex4me and eBoy