• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Top Time Deus

alavin

Horology Curious
26/9/19
Thanks for sharing this. You made my day knowing that there will be a Triumph coming soon :) However, they replicated the old model, not the new Triumph one. The new model has a slightly different dial and a clear case back.

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Has anyone tried this?
quartz but hey 31 bucks 😅

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! US $31.25 52% Off | Hot Original Luxury Brand TOP TIME Series Multifunctional Sports Watch Automatic Date Timing Quartz Code AAA Watches 2024

Caboose

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
Has anyone tried this?
quartz but hey 31 bucks 😅

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! US $31.25 52% Off | Hot Original Luxury Brand TOP TIME Series Multifunctional Sports Watch Automatic Date Timing Quartz Code AAA Watches 2024
I own the Sugess homage of the Top Time and I recommend that highly. Uses an ST17 movement. Although a dial swap might be cool if the subdial spacing is the same...

Reactions: Karbon74

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
I own the Sugess homage of the Top Time and I recommend that highly. Uses an ST17 movement. Although a dial swap might be cool if the subdial spacing is the same...
I know of the Sugess
just that I found this one funny in a shitter way 😂

tomtom1009

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/8/20
Hi everyone I'm new in the forum and looking for a good Top Time Deus replica. What do you think is the best one available? Looking around seems like this is the best one so far. https://trustytime888.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_474&products_id=23557
I don’t know where to source this exact correct model in the trusty pictures, but all the QC pics i saw from different TD claiming that the watch was from BLS had obvious flaws :

1. Dial spelling issue ( IN BEHZIH VERITAS instead of IN BENZIN VERITAS ) and ( DEU5 instead of DEUS)

2. Case back spelling issue ( missing T in BREITLING)

3. Strap spelling issue ( CUIR VERITAELE instead of CUIR VERITABLE )

Have a look yourself :

I think the last BLS Batch doesn’t match the promo pics from TD websites

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Reactions: Caboose

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17

randomuser1

Horology Curious
13/2/24
Sorry for my ingenuity but what are the QC TD acronyms? So if I buy the one I linked I will not get the one showed in the photo, right?

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Sorry for my ingenuity but what are the QC TD acronyms? So if I buy the one I linked I will not get the one showed in the photo, right?
the TD will send you pics of the actual watch he will ship for "Quality Control" hence QC

the point of QC is to check that this is the watch you ordered, and that there are no scratches etc and the watch is new with stickers

randomuser1

Horology Curious
13/2/24
Thank you for the explanation, unfortunately I'll surrender to the idea to not get a good clone

randomuser1

Horology Curious
13/2/24
The Zoro case seems to be the same as the Deus, what about swapping the dial from a deus clone to a Zoro? Is there any TD that can do it?