• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Premier Chronograph 42 - A13315 on PureTime 8/2020

MrJZ

Horology Curious
14/8/20
Received yesterday from my TD, at first I was skeptical as I never heard about the factory but forced to admit that they delivered an amazing work. Definitely happy with it

cIQ31.jpg
cIt7v.jpg

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Who was the factory? My watch came from GF.

The different factory saga is confusing, if it’s GF why not brand it as such they are the best (IMO) Breitling maker by some distance.

Andrew confirmed it’s not GF which he seems to list all their new releases first so that is odd.

For those that have bought does it have the blue AR like usual from GF?

And how’s the blue sunburst, looks good in the photos?

Just received the GF 42 mm SOHII blue dial and the color is spot on to my gen 46mm version so hoping it is the same :D

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I'm also deciding between the 2 subdial green one from GF and this blue one from a different maker, apparently. Decisions, decisions...

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Received yesterday from my TD, at first I was skeptical as I never heard about the factory but forced to admit that they delivered an amazing work. Definitely happy with it

Looks nice! Do you happen to have a calipers? If so, would you mind measuring the thickness and reporting back to us what it is?
thanks!

Reactions: Katarsis

MrJZ

Horology Curious
14/8/20
Who was the factory? My watch came from GF.

A small one called BLS apparently. I did some researches and figured out that they have been producing only few reps before, including Navi, Avenger, ect...

For those that have bought does it have the blue AR like usual from GF?

And how’s the blue sunburst, looks good in the photos?

​​​​​​The dial and AR looks both great. Will try to take few more pics later on
​​
Looks nice! Do you happen to have a calipers? If so, would you mind measuring the thickness and reporting back to us what it is?
thanks!

Unfortunately I don't have any caliper at home.
​​

Last edited:

MrJZ

Horology Curious
14/8/20
Few more pics showing the dial rendering under the sunlight

Mixcoast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/16
Really beautyfull !!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Anyone able to do a height check? It doesn’t have to be accurate is it 12Ish or 15ish?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
My GF version is 15.50mm. On PT's website, it says 15mm.....

My error. I didn't notice the model number till after I posted. I better read this post from the beginning.

Yea, wrong watch. Still interested in the answer...