• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whats your favorite Omega

d12bn

27/7/06
I was ready to order a 41mm Seamaster and started wondering if I will like the size. I prefer 42-44mm.
Anyway just would like to hear what your favorite Omega is.

Thanks for your comments

JB

madSub

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/06
I would recommend you try on the genuine Omega Planet Ocean watches first. I have come to like the 42.5mm version, but the bigger 45mm is nice to wear with a long sleave shirt. I love the 'all orange' versions, but now want the black bezel/black number Planet Ocean.

d12bn

27/7/06
41mm

Can someone tell me if the 41mm Seamaster is measured with or without crowns?

Thanks

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
moon-wp-640.jpg

eLiNK

2/4/06
Nice watch indeed, Pug.

It looks on many pictures as if the hands are made of plastic and I was always wondering if it is the case. :?:

ryaku

3/4/06
I will get a PO black bezel very soon (black or orange numbers i still dunno).

I love as well Speedy moonwatch but i reckon it's not very credible with its flaws (subdial spacings and 6-o-clock hand) as it's one of the most known watch around. Anyway it's a beauty.
I would get another speedy: broad arrow with blue hands and markers, it has the same subdial spacing issue but it's not as known as the moonwatch.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i really want a white dial broad arrow speed master with blue hands. looked a gen moonphase like this 3 weeks ago bran new at the ad. they offered it to me 4000.00.

THOR509

Renowned Member
12/4/06
i cant say just 1:)

i adore my aqua terra for its sofistication , elegance and stark simplicity. blue face, silver hands

i adore my blue broad arrow gmt , its fun , sporty , heavy and usefull

both exhibit quality ,finish and beauty that i didnt find in my 3 sold rolex:)
i guess im just not a wanna be rolex kinda guy :) i also have 2 gen omegas , a gold womans, and a gold mens heavy dress watch with bracelet that has the bulova accutron patent mvmt . a beautiful semi vintage watch :) never have seen another one

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
I only have a constellation, but my favorite is Puggy's Moonwatch. Can't wait to have one of those.

rek001

16/3/06
I really like my Seamaster with electric blue dial and steel bezel.
It's different - not as common as the blue bezel and the steel bezel frames the blue dial beautifully. The polished steel bezel adds a touch of sparkle.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
I love the whole SMP & Speedmaster lineup, but if I had to choose just one (wow, that'd be horrible) it would be this:

wallpaper2.jpg

wallpaper.jpg

JCM1662

Renowned Member
6/6/06
Big fan of Bond and black face, so this watch is terrific for me! A little unique to see the black on black which is the only reason I purchased it.

Enjoy!!!

pic0032ku4.jpg

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
I've got a blue bond in the mail, I've had a blue midsize smp gen for years now but with the pams, and other large watches I've been buying I never wear it anymore. I know the saying is never sell gen for rep, but I honestly believe i'll never wear the midsize again (which really saddens me because I loved that watch).

JCM1662

Renowned Member
6/6/06
superZ, sell it here and get a few pam's? Someone will pick it up, members love the omega's.

Good luck!