• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Navitimer Crown??

HairSping42

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/06
Does anyone have a Navitimer with a screw down crown??

Mine was advertised as screw down, but the one I received does not screw down.

THANKS!!!

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Screwdown? Don't worry, you haven't been screwed. It's not supposed to be a "screw down". ;)

vdubpower

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/06
so do gen and rep navitimes come with pull out crowns.

bytor after seeing yoiur one, im looking for a deal on that one too. looks great

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
vdubpower said:
so do gen and rep navitimes come with pull out crowns.

bytor after seeing yoiur one, im looking for a deal on that one too. looks great

Thanks. Navitimer, Chronomat and Steelfish are all excellent reps. Can't go wrong with Breitling, really... and everybody needs at least one. ;)

vdubpower

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/06
yep, josh told me that all brietline reps are identical , meaning all dealers source from same makers. The one i fancy is your one, i think the 6, 9, 12 set up for the chrono is unique. Is your case size pretty close to accurate. How is teh quality of the bracelt compared to gen?

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
vdubpower said:
yep, josh told me that all brietline reps are identical , meaning all dealers source from same makers. The one i fancy is your one, i think the 6, 9, 12 set up for the chrono is unique. Is your case size pretty close to accurate. How is teh quality of the bracelt compared to gen?

I haven't compared it to the genuine, but I have a good friend who has a gen Navitimer. Haven't seen him in a while but I'm looking forward to meeting him to make a comparison.

My Navi is weighs around 170 grams but the bracelet itself isn't that heavy. Case size (41.5mm) seems to be accurate and it looks and feels good and solid, that's all I can say.

HairSping42

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/06
thanks for the help guys!!

I put my blue dial Navi on a brown leather deployant strap. It looks SOO good!!!

I'll post pics after work. :D

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
By-Tor said:
vdubpower said:

I haven't compared it to the genuine, but I have a good friend who has a gen Navitimer. Haven't seen him in a while but I'm looking forward to meeting him to make a comparison.

My Navi is weighs around 170 grams but the bracelet itself isn't that heavy. Case size (41.5mm) seems to be accurate and it looks and feels good and solid, that's all I can say.

I think yours is pretty close By-Tor. Gen is 41.8mm.