• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BREITLING from Asian 7750(pics)

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
Lately while ive been browsing ive noticed Tony from Asian 7750's name cropping up alot so after a bit of searching and not finding one negative thing written,i decided to order a Breitling skyland v2 off him.

Every email i sent was answered fast and it all went smoothly.Out of the 6 non UK dealers ive used there is only Robert who was faster.
the tracking was useless even though Tony sent me the number straight away.I checked this morning and it said it was still in China and 7 minutes later it was delivered to my door....:huh:
Without a doubt i will be using Tony again,the service is excellent and the quality of the watch is outstanding..
I got it on SS but put the rubber on off my blacksteel.
SKYLAND002.jpg

SKYLAND007.jpg

SKYLAND006.jpg

VagueByDesign

19/10/09
What size is the bracelet? If you are ever looking to sell it and if it would fit a BCE then let me know. I've got a need to repair quite a few scuffs on mine and it might be cheaper to just buy a new band that is already in perfect shape.

roby69

Renowned Member
10/9/09
What size is the bracelet? If you are ever looking to sell it and if it would fit a BCE then let me know. I've got a need to repair quite a few scuffs on mine and it might be cheaper to just buy a new band that is already in perfect shape.

He's just got it ! :err:

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Roby, he was asking about the bracelet not the watch itself since the OP took the bracelet off so I guess he guessed the OP didnt like it

VagueByDesign

19/10/09
That is true, but the first thing he did was take the bracelet off, so I thought perhaps he would be willing to let someone give it a nice home. :) I've done that before on watches I've taken the bracelet off to put a leather band on. If it will do someone else some good, then there isn't any sense in having it collect dust in a drawer. :)

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
Its true,it was a pic of one on rubber that got me wanting one in the first place.i got it on SS just to see,as i already had the rubber.
ive already taken some links out though mate and my little boy ran off with one and for the life of me i cant find it.All the rest are there though.
Im looking to put it on an Ocean Racer.

Its my first Breitling so i dont have a clue what other models it might fit....

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Is this Tony from WE?
Other than good reviews, what made you decide to take a chance on this dealer instead of one of the trusted dealers found here?
I'm glad this worked out and would like to hear more feedback for this dealer.

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
NAH!!!
Tony at Asian 7750,ive put a little review in the other dealers section.
It wasnt really a chance mate,i know alot of lads who use Tony all the time and his service is quality.
i needed to use PP so i couldnt go to my usual dealer who is Robert(T4D),or Hont.I wanted one off D4ME but again no PP.
i may give Mark at Timeshops a go one day but apart from the 3 above,Tony is the only other non UK dealer i will use.
He's good.

VagueByDesign

19/10/09
Its true,it was a pic of one on rubber that got me wanting one in the first place.i got it on SS just to see,as i already had the rubber.
ive already taken some links out though mate and my little boy ran off with one and for the life of me i cant find it.All the rest are there though.
Im looking to put it on an Ocean Racer.

Its my first Breitling so i dont have a clue what other models it might fit....

I had to remove a few links on mine to get it to fit my wrist anyway, so it could be missing two or three links and I'd still be able to wear it probably. lol Anyway, I'll do some research as to what it will fit. If it turns out to fit a Chronomat Evolution, don't be surprised if I bring it up again. :)

That is a nice looking watch, by the way! I haven't ever been a fan of the rubber straps, but it looks really good on that watch.