• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling for Bentley Motors

VroomenWhite

Looking Around
17/5/09
I took delivery of this a couple of months back but have only just found the time to put up a quick review.
I could not be happier with this timepiece! :D
It is everything I was after for my first rep: imposing, heavy and believable (at a glance!).
It's 48mm across and weighs a ton. My arm feels noticeably lighter when I take it off!
Also, it's a 7750 movement, so anyone with even minimal knowledge will pick it pretty quickly after a double-take. And believe me, there have been quite a few double-takes!
I can't seem to find the original sale post which has some really nice pics of it, so I only have my iPhone pics which don't really do it justice, but you can get the general idea.
IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

All 3 subdials and the chrono work perfectly.
The finish on the stainless steel is brilliant.
A great piece all round!
I also have to make special note of the rapid delivery, even here to Australia. I ordered on a weekend and had it in my hand the following Thursday: very happy indeed.
Another happy customer.
Thanks Stan.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
mine is almost with me :wink:
looks really good man enjoy it!!!
u got ur watch u saved a lot of money buying the rep and since the watch is sooo heavy u can stop going to the gym and save that money too
just remember 2 used it in both arms if not ull get a big bicep in the left and in the rigth one :( 0

VroomenWhite

Looking Around
17/5/09
:D Good advice about the arm rotation
I will put your money-saving points to the finance minister and she might let me get another! I love those Omega Seamasters :wink:
I'm sure you'll love yours when it arrives: it is a talking point!
Enjoy

rmahne2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/09
nice...

looking att he background pick, you in med school or a doctor?

Renowned Member
30/3/09
For a review and better quality pics here is a review I did. It has the A7750 movement in it. Just got it back from an actual watchsmith (not the guys who work in the outlets in shopping malls). He was very impressed with the quality of the movement.
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=57516
cheers