• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Bently GT

lacoste99

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/07
What do you guys think of this Breitling Bently GT? I really like it, but not sure if its a really good replica of the real deal.

2.jpg

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Hey Lacoste... I undestand your enthusiasm. But instead of asking all these questions (that have been answered over and over again) why not make some research yourself? It's part of the fun. All the answers can be found through the reviews.

Once again... look at my signature and what do you see? Hmm... "Guide to Breitling replicas". Wonder what happens when you click that? ;)

Good luck.

lacoste99

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/07
By-Tor said:
Hey Lacoste... I undestand your enthusiasm. But instead of asking all these questions why not make some research yourself? It's part of the fun. All the answers can be found through the reviews.

Once again... look at my signature and what do you see? Hmm... "Guide to Breitling replicas". Wonder what happens when you click that? ;)

Good luck.

hahaha. Sorry for my dumb questions. . . I will sure check on your breitling replica guide. ..

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
lacoste99 said:
By-Tor said:
Hey Lacoste... I undestand your enthusiasm. But instead of asking all these questions why not make some research yourself? It's part of the fun. All the answers can be found through the reviews.

Good luck.

hahaha. Sorry for my dumb questions. . . I will sure check on your breitling replica guide. ..

No worries.

I have nothing against answering the questions (and neither do the other members) but you'll get answers to the basic questions quicker if you actually read the guides first. It's (almost) all there.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
That's the best community effort guide! It is an essential reading material if you're into rep Breitling watches.

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
We are really lucky to have By-Tor's reviews available to us at RWI, and even luckier that he is kind enough to list them underneath his signature on every post! All that great info he has provided is really easy to find.

Of course, the search function here is also invaluable. Make the most of it...it's extensive and it is free to use.

You are always welcome to ask questions of our expert members, but you will soon see that they have all contributed widely to the boards, and all their reviews and opinions are already there waiting for you to read them.

N.