• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Avenger 43 - Green Dial

graceman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/24
Greetings to all,

This is my first purchase from Toro Bravo, if there is one word I could describe my experience, the word would be Fast.

Model: Avenger 43mm SS Case Green Dial Nylon Strap OXF A2824

1) Fast in responding to emails
2) Fast in QC photos
3) Fast in receiving the item

Breakdown would be:
a) Enquired & paid on 27 Jan
b) Received QC pics on 29 Jan
c) Shipped out on 31 Jan
d) Received watch on 3 Feb

Basically around 8 days to receive the watch after payment.

Pros
- Beautiful green dial
- Color pops especially under the light
- Overall a great looking watch

Tiny drawbacks
- The date is not centralized at most numbers, but it is very minor, it won't be obvious when people look at it

- There is a tiny speck of dust at the 12hour 1 minute mark (I tried to wipe it off with water & cloth, but it doesn't seem to go away, any suggestions? It feels like its inside the glass though)

Conclusion
Overall I am please with the purchase, what enticed to purchase this model was the green nylon strap, but I would not suggest to get the nylon strap version and go for the bracelet version instead as it would make this green dial really pop even more. (IMO)

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Nice! 1st time seeing a green dial Avenger 43 and I think it's my favorite version. That watch looks great. A black FKM rubber strap could look good too and make the green stand out. Nato looks good too and I just got that same nato probably two days ago.

graceman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/24
Nice! 1st time seeing a green dial Avenger 43 and I think it's my favorite version. That watch looks great. A black FKM rubber strap could look good too and make the green stand out. Nato looks good too and I just got that same nato probably two days ago.
thanks. yes straps will go well with this design too.

i wouldnt mind trying the bracelet version as well. the color does pop alot, with the bracelet it will certainly catch many eyes.