• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR03's are non-existent! Does anyone have a source?

300kph

24/5/13
It's like they shut off the taps.

Sent 15-20 inquiries and just a lot of flat-out "No's"

None of these TD's could offer any info if we will ever see more.

Weird as someone has already invested money in making them. And they are all sold out. You'd think some factory would churn out some more.

Yet you can't swing a dead cat without hitting $200 reps of watches only millionaires would wear which makes so little sense. A good copy of a B&R seems more practical than copy of a U. Nardin or a Piaget.

Has anyone heard if there will ever be more made? Or if anyone knows a reliable source that might be sitting of a few stragglers let a guy know please!

W

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
WatchInternational over on RWG has a single old version 03-92 in SS/SS with the incorrect dial and caseback with 21J.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
In about 1-1,5 months a new batch will be available.

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
In about 1-1,5 months a new batch will be available.

will this be updated releases or just a restock.?

i've been wanting a BR03-92 for a long long time. only thing that has held me back is the lume on these reps.

most of other rep brands have recently updated to at least have better lume or superlume. i hope b&r will follow suit!

i'm kind of a lume freak. all my current pieces have at least better then standard rep lume of yore. :D

coneman72

Horology Curious
25/4/13
I was looking for the same model and did not get in any TD... Finally bought a 01-92 in PT.

300kph

24/5/13
I would love the BR03-92 (Blue numerals and hands) but it gets pretty low scores.

Might just save up for the gen if they don't release an improved model with better lume and the major flaws dealt with.

W

scottie83

21/10/11
The 03-92 blue really isn't that bad. The real giveaway is the Limited Edition printed on the dial which they copied from the orange 03-92.

lildaddym

Renowned Member
14/3/10
I had forgotten that the 'Limited Edition' marking was NOT on the 03-88...

300kph

24/5/13
I've heard nothing.

Perhaps a PM to one of the above B&R fans? Wht don't you drop them a line? Good rookie experience!

Then post back as I track this thread.

W

D

d4m.test

Wayne! I wish I saw this thread before meeting up with you for lunch, I would've brought my BR03-92 with me. :facepalm:

Next time I suppose. It's an SS with white numbers. Bought it on rubber, but have it on leather right now. Been meaning to get it relumed. It's non existent.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

scottie83

21/10/11
Wayne! I wish I saw this thread before meeting up with you for lunch, I would've brought my BR03-92 with me. :facepalm:

Next time I suppose. It's an SS with white numbers. Bought it on rubber, but have it on leather right now. Been meaning to get it relumed. It's non existent.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Speaking of re-lumes. I just got some pics from Kent Parks from my finished re-lume and waterproof of my BR 03-88 and 03-92 Orange. He took forever (4 months) and his communication is horrible, but the results look to be worth the wait... I can't wait to get them back in person!

scott_bampr_anadigi_1_zpsf7769d5c.jpg

scott_bampr_anadigi_2_zps5e21471f.jpg

scott_bampr_orange_1_zpsa75b1130.jpg

scott_bampr_orange_2_zpsa03f63dd.jpg

Nxt_vctm

Horology Curious
6/6/10
Wow, that orange BR-03 is awesome. Did the lume come with factory or is it a mod?

lildaddym

Renowned Member
14/3/10
@scottie...that orange is tremendous! Too bad it's expensive AND takes forever! LOL

300kph

24/5/13
Thanks for posting Scottie. I love both of those. The blue lume came out really nice.

Mind me asking what he charges for a lume / waterproof job?

My fave is the BR03-92 with black case and blue hands / numerals. I bet that would "pop" after being lumed. I hear the standard rep is weak in the lume department.

Rumors and posts by longtime forum users say we can expect a new batch soon...

Anyone think we might see improvements on the re-issues when they get around to it, or will they simply turn the old rep-making machine back on an pump out a few thousand more of the "same as before"

W

scottie83

21/10/11
Thanks for posting Scottie. I love both of those. The blue lume came out really nice.

Mind me asking what he charges for a lume / waterproof job?

My fave is the BR03-92 with black case and blue hands / numerals. I bet that would "pop" after being lumed. I hear the standard rep is weak in the lume department.

Rumors and posts by longtime forum users say we can expect a new batch soon...

Anyone think we might see improvements on the re-issues when they get around to it, or will they simply turn the old rep-making machine back on an pump out a few thousand more of the "same as before"

W

About $175 for lume and waterproof.

At one point we saw some newer/better looking 03-92s pop up on one of the dealer sites (don't remember which). If I had to guess it will be the same old one though.

I think that's why we've been seeing all if the 03-92s coming with the 03-97 caseback. They were probably going though all of their parts inventory before making another batch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4