• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Br01-92 from sead supermirrors a piece of junk

watchseeker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/6/13
More than a month ago I wrote sead, mate or supermirrors and asked him for a good copy of BR01-92 and a pam210. After two weeks of waiting he gave me the instruction for payment of US$505. I asked him to check the watches for accuracy before shipping because the last watch from him pam26K wasn't running accurate.

Ten days after the payment I wrote him and asked for a tracking number and he said the BR01-92 which he received was not a good copy and he is waiting for one with 2836 movement. I waited another week and asked him if he has the watches. Meanwhile RWI was down. He came back and said not yet and he will let me know. I sent him a few messages for the tracking number. i wanted to know if I should stay in town during the holidays or leave otherwise if he hasn't sent the watches I would go away. He replied that he is very busy and etc. The post office keeps the packages only a few days and send it back to the sender.

Eventually on Dec 27th he sent the package and I got it today January 3rd. I never received a tracking number. I paid for the BR01-92 $255 plus $25 shipping. It is a complete junk for the following reasons:
1. I put it for half an hour under the light and take it to a dark room it does NOT LUME AT ALL! Neither the Dial nor the hands!
2. It runs slow
3. The screws of the dial are SS instead of black
4. The reading on the back says BR01-93 instead of BR01-92
5. I have never seen a Limited Edition of BR01-92 in SS. The Limited Edition were the PVD versions or colors but not white SS versions.

I have written him and waiting for his reply. If he doesn't reply until tomorrow I will report him to Paypal and get my money back. SO PISSED!

Can't upload photos and I don't know why.

watchseeker

Banned
23/6/13
Here are the photos:
2Q==

9k=

Somehow the upload of the photos, each 100K is not working.

cmaster

6/9/13
From my experience around here I'd suggest you contact a mod or take a ticket to register a claim for help before you pull the trigger on a paypal dispute.
Are you following the advice on here as to how to post pictures? Do a search as I'm sure there is a guide and a sticky.

watchseeker

Banned
23/6/13
Thanks for the hint.

As I said I am trying to add two simple jpg file with 100k size and it doesn't show or upload. I really don't know what I do wrong. I am a photographer and can get along with computers very well. I get an error sign without any explanation.

How do I contact a moderator?

cmaster

6/9/13
Helpdesk tab at the top of the screen to file a ticket.
I'd also try contacting the thd and give them a chance to sort it out before PayPal

watchseeker

Banned
23/6/13
Thanks. I just opened a ticket via Helpdesk. I still can't upload photos.

s3g0y

Renowned Member
15/12/10
Calm down buddy and just fuggedabout paypal dispute. Your problem will be solved sooner or later. Paypal dispute is not a solution. And you will probably be banned from all rep forums if you do that.
First of all - did't you receive a qc pics to confirm if this ia the watch you want?
Anyway - give Sead some time for reply. Be nice. Be patient. This is how this game goes. Is it your first rep purchase?

cmaster

6/9/13
Helpdesk tab at the top of the screen to file a ticket.
I'd also try contacting the thd and give them a chance to sort it out before PayPal

cmaster

6/9/13
Thanks. I just opened a ticket via Helpdesk. I still can't upload photos.

That's the right thing to do. Be cool and calm and it'll be sorted. As the other poster said: we try not to be haters round these parts. That said, if you're not happy with your purchase allow the td to do right

remus 383

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/13
Wow wow...flame magnet on the loose...

Keep calm, I'm sure mod and Sead will sort things out...

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City
Although filing the PP dispute may get your money back, the possible fallout with rep fora will be a heavy price to pay.

Sead is a stand up TD from my experience. PM a mod and ask for help if you can't get in touch with Sead.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Under no circumstances file a PayPal dispute unless instructed to do so from a member of Admin, I see you have taken out a help desk ticket now WAIT for a member of the team to get in touch!

Now reviews good or bad on dealers are welcomed, threatening dealers with PayPal action and kicking your teddies out of the pram won't help!
I'm sorry you have had a crap experience but this just isn't how we sort problems out on this forum!

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using Tapatalk2 S???R?I?????

D

d4m.test

If you file a PayPal dispute before the td even has a chance to respond, many people here will be unhappy. Why? Because you risk closing the TD's PayPal account which would prevent other people from paying via PayPal in the future.

Did you do your research on this model? They are notorious for bad lume and incorrect case back engravings. There's no such thing as a super rep Br01 or Br03. The TD can't magically provide something that doesn't exist.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Sead will solve this problem, he's a good guy. I had minor problems with my last purchase but he solved everything and I'm really satisfied now. It takes some time with him as replies are sometimes a bit slow but he always sort everything out. As others have said, paypal dispute isn't the way to solve this problem.
edit: I would like to see the photos as I'm interested in B&R (although 03 which are out of stock for some time now).

cyberwarhol

Renowned Member
28/7/13
Also don't forget that he has many sleepless nights with the new born. In addition it was the high season (Christmas).
I have done many businesses with Sead and he had never disappoint. Yes, his reply could be slow but what is the hurry anyway??
Please don't PP dispute. You don't need to. The mod will definitely help but Sead will rectify your issue for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
hello
all
well i repllied him on email last night
and will post it here too so we see were we are

here is what he wrote to me

to me
cleardot.gif

Sead, I have got the br01-92.

1. it doesn't illuminate in the dark AT ALL! I put it 30minites under the light and it doesn't illuminate!

2. Br01-92 SS had NEVER Limited Edition.

What the f&$@$ is wrong with you. After one month of waiting you send me a piece of junk. I don't even check the movement, because it is certainly 2892 which you called a piece of junk.

Give me your address and I send it back to you. You Paypal me my money or I report you to Paypal and get my money.

I am waiting for your reply now.
cleardot.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------

here is the reply from me within an hour u wrote me

took all the confidential info out
including the address where to ship back

please
do me a favor

i will give u address

send them and tell me how much it cost to send
please send me both watches
i will pay u shipping back and refund u all the money u sent me fees and everything

pack the watch is the envelope and send them first class air airmail

put small value like 20 usd and for repair

once u send tell me

thats one

keep it nice please,

none of the br reps luminate in the dark, unless u go for br0388 or 02

check on the forums why people spend money to mod them

=there is no version with that movement that has correct dial

i think u are very new to this and dont understand something about reps watches but u will see

every watch is not like 026 or 111 pam or so
there are different stuff, some better but less acurate
some worst but more acurate

and some both

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
sorry maybe u not getting the replies on gmail
but here it is
we can keep it there or here
wherever u like

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Boss ban this **** for even mentioning a dispute!

This is the reason why most TD's don't offer PP anymore.