• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Boy, this would be nice! HBB

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Because we need 20 different HBB models to choose from.. lol

The info:
The latest special edition of the Hublot Big Bang watch derives its punch from a sleek cloak of black enlivened only by a slash of a red signature and a colorful split second hand. The Hublot Big Bang Ayrton Senna All Black Rattrapante sports the Ayrton Senna Institute, a non-profit institute founded by Viviane Senna, the sister of the deceased Brazilian racing driver, the Ayrton Senna. The watch is a Chronograph Split-Second with Power Reserve indicator in black with Ayrton Senna's signature in red and the Brazilian flag in green and yellow on the Split-Second hand which can be used to record an intermediate time by means of the two chronograph seconds hands. The push-piece on the watch is red. The watch is the first Hublot to go on sale in Brazil. The 44.5 mm case is done in polished black ceramic resin details. The movement is the Hublot HUB44 RT mechanical chronograph Fly-back with automatic winding. It has a black rubber strap with the Ayrton Senna signature in yellow on a green stripe on the inside. There are 500 numbered pieces and it sells for $25,000.

hublot-big-bang-Senna.jpg

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
There is no way I would be able to read this watch. There would have to be a more significant contrast between the finish of the hands and the rest of the watch than it appears in the photo.

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
I have seen this before and think the dial looks terrible myself..... :|

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
dave123 said:
I have seen this before and think the dial looks terrible "LIKE" myself..... :|

Dont beat yourself up over looks Dave,, Save up for some surgery... :roll: :lol:

dave123

Banned
20/3/07
daytona4me said:
dave123 said:
I have seen this before and think the dial looks terrible "LIKE" myself..... :|

Please don't beat me up for posting this ugly watch Dave,my wife does that and I can't afford more surgery... :roll: :lol:

Oh,nothing like that D.,no worries....just not a big fan of that dial,say hello to the mrs D. for me..... 8)

Hambone

Banned
24/11/06
The watch is a bit dark, the whole idea after all is to be able to see what time it is.

eleley

Known Member
2/6/07
I have hold this watch in my hands at the VERY IMPORTANT WATCHES exhibition in Athens.
It is very exceptional and beautiful. No problem to read the hour.
I 've been wearing a gen Black Magic on my wrist for 3 days and I can tell that this one is much more impressive. IMO, of course...

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
i think it looks really good!!
I may be the odd man out here, but i think its one of my favorite HBB's so far!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Just my opinion... This watch misses its basic function of telling time. It's pretty hard to read. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

PS: This goes the same with all black HBB or B&R. I need some good contrast.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I am with Dizzle on this one. Being to odd man that I am, I like this model better than all other HBB. I said this over on RWC, it reminds me of the Zenith Defy series.

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
I like this watch, but it kind of pisses me off that it has Senna's name on it. Did he EVER wear or endorse Hublot; not that I have ever seen?

Tommy Tom

Renowned Member
28/11/06
I really really want our dealers to produce an HBB all black.

I know they are not to everyone's taste and probably a fad which will quickly fade, but damn I want one. I recognise the feeling...it starts as a thought, then builds relentlessly until you can't think about anything else and it won't stop bugging you until you get one.

If they haven't got one for sale by the end of 2008, I'm going to buy an Ice Magic, a Ceramic Bezel, and get the dial and hands done all black by someone who knows what they are doing. Unless of course they bring out a rep of the platinum or tantalum matt's.....

Tommy Tom

Renowned Member
28/11/06
I doubt very much they'll rep this model, but I hope they do an all black - a lot of people are modding their HBB's so they look more like this style (Ice Bang with black ceramic bezel instead of SS) - They would sell a hell of a lot more than the ones with shitty blood diamonds on them.

Tommy Tom

Renowned Member
28/11/06
If you can find one it'll set you back $25,000

I'd head for Sao Paulo's AD's if I were you.

Tommy Tom

Renowned Member
28/11/06
I think we've got more chance of getting a good Richard Mille rep, ie NONE

But I'd pull the trigger on a Matt Tantalum if they make one - they've done the Gold and Platinum so it figures they make the trio.

lan61t

Renowned Member
7/4/08
I've just checked the Puretime's web,they already have it on stock, but from the preview there's still a lot of flaws