• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blancpain clasp?

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
Does anyone have any leads on where to source a Blancpain Air command style or a Blancpain foldover deployant clasp?

I have seen some via Etsy but I don't have enough knowledge to discern which are closest to Gen spec.

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Does anyone have any leads on where to source a Blancpain Air command style or a Blancpain foldover deployant clasp?

I have seen some via Etsy but I don't have enough knowledge to discern which are closest to Gen spec.
You don't have much to choose from with Blancpain in the the rep parts space. Best to keep expectations low unless you want to scrounge for gen parts on ebay.

I've had a lot of rep parts for various brands off etsy and ebay, im usually pleased, even shocked with the quality of some of that stuff.

Reactions: Jammydodger79

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
You don't have much to choose from with Blancpain in the the rep parts space. Best to keep expectations low unless you want to scrounge for gen parts on ebay.

I've had a lot of rep parts for various brands off etsy and ebay, im usually pleased, even shocked with the quality of some of that stuff.
Yeah, I'm finding it quite hard to find anything that has any decent photos or buyer reviews. I will likely end up buying gen if there's nothing at least well made if not Gen spec.
I got one from Ali. I’ll scrounge for the link.
Would really appreciate that if you can find it.

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
I'm having no luck in finding a Blancpain deployant clasp.
I might have to stretch out to buying a rep watch just to get hold of a clasp.
I might just hunt for a 20mm Blancpain bracelet instead.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
You can get these from Ali. There are others with strap if you’re that way inclined.

US $12.00 | Fits Blancpain Fifty Fathoms 50 Finding Nylon Leather Watch with Tourbillon Flyback Chronograph Solid Folding Buckle 23mm
Thanks for that, it's really appreciated.
I'm looking for something signed Blancpain rather than fiftyfathoms but I will pick one up as a stopgap.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
it looks like the one I have one my Leman... to be honest I don't really like it, I would prefer a normal buckle